1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied casanova33 ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by casanova33, Nov 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. casanova33

casanova33 Meeper

ign: casanova33
    time: a little while ago
    mod who banned me: Mrhollywoot
    reason: jujujumbo123 alt:
    I don't own any other accounts on minecraft jujujumbo123 is my friends account he was over earlier today i have no idea what he scammed for or who he scammed im sorry this happend but i personally did not break any rules and do not wish to be banned if this could be resolved and i could get back to playing on meepcraft thank you -casanova33

2. MrHollywoot

MrHollywoot Popular Meeper

Right after jujujumbo scammed someone for 400k you received all the profit.

3. casanova33

casanova33 Meeper

ive had 3.8mill for a while i had lent 500k to xxnight_woifxx 500k thats where that money came from you can ask him

4. MrHollywoot

That is not what im speaking of. Apon JuJuJumbo scamming somone for X ammount of money that money was instantly spent on a item and that item was given to you. You then shortly logged off after (how the alt investigation started).

5. casanova33

casanova33 Meeper

ive never gotten anyything from my friend i gave hime 20k or something when he first joined i can repay whoever he scammed if it will get me unbanned he said he didnt want to play on the server anymore so he wanted to get banned

6. MrHollywoot

Now you lied.

7. casanova33

casanova33 Meeper

i never lied he never told me what he gave me which i now know to be golden apples because he just recently told me which i can return or repay who he scammed i should not be banned jujujumbo is not my account i would like to get back to playing on meepcraft

Last edited: Nov 9, 2013
  8. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

You had received the golden apples and put them away in your hideaway chest at the front of your house. You just happen to forget that?

9. casanova33

casanova33 Meeper

it wasnt actually me that put them there my friend went into my account too i have changed my password to my account because of this all i want is to return to playing meepcraft because this was none of my doing jujujumbo did this not me casanova33 my account should be unbanned this is just a huge misunderstanding i know this all looks like lies but i have never done anything to break any rules why would i just go and scam someone? it just doesnt make sense.

10. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

This is denied, you initially lied about being aware of this occuring.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.