1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Car_lowz's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Carlowz, May 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carlowz

Carlowz New Meeper

IGN: Car_lowz
    Date/Time: May 02, 2014
    Reason: Using autoclicker @ the I love meepcraft sign.
    Ban Length: Permanent
    Staff Member: Jwarian
    Why you should consider my appeal: I honestly think that a ban for my actions was necessary but I figured a 2 day-5 day ban would be appropriate but not a permanent ban. The "I Love Meepcraft" sign was given to us players and you do get gold out of it. So I (being the lazy one) decided to just find a way to just always get gold out of it which is of course illegal but I just didn't care at that point. I figured I would get banned but not permanently. The sign was given to us and so was the gold so I just found a way to just always obtain it. Which I understand may not be fair to other players but Fuzzlr is just handing out the gold and so I took advantage. So technically I got banned for something that was given to me? I understand that autoclicker may not be 'Legal' but a permanent ban is too much. I'm not asking to be unbanned right now, I'm just asking to be unbanned between tomorrow and Thursday. I am not denying that I did use autoclicker, I'll admit that I did and not many other players ask to be banned for a certain length of time. They want to be unbanned at that very moment. Which means that I'm not asking for much, I would just like to play on the server of MeepCraft (considering I did donate to get elite rank). Thank You.

2. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

Sorry car, but right now I am going to deny this appeal. Any use of hacked client is not permitted on MeepCraft, regardless of the benefits you received. This is illegal because you had an unfair advantage against other players, not giving them the chance to get gold, and giving you the gold without you even being present to collect it yourself. Feel free to appeal at a later date, but for now this is denied.

Carlowz likes this.
  3. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

This now being reduced. You will be unbanned. Please play the game as it was intended and not use glitches or cheats.

Ranger_621 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.