1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Captain_Twinkies

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Captain_Twinkies, Apr 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain_Twinkies

Captain_Twinkies Celebrity Meeper

Member Name Captain_Twinkies

Additional In Game Names: Captain_Twinkies

When you were banned: Around January

Reason for ban: Performing a fake chargeback

Ban Length: Permanent

Staff member who issued ban: Coelho

Why we should consider your appeal: I am Captain. The elusive little cat that has been gone for a long time.

I have waited for 4 months, as to self-punish myself for my actions.

Let's start with the beginning of all appeals; My apologies.

I am truly sorry for my mistakes. I was not well thought out back in Early 2015. I still had concussion issues. I was very doped out. I was immature. I have been serving as a Helper, which I self-believe I had done at least decently, which wasn't enough for the mistakes that lead up my self-incrimination.

I hope to change that. I am back, along with me more common sense and a changed attitude.

I hope you guys forgive me. I had performed a fake chargeback using PayPal claims, which in turn looked like a chargeback; However Digital Goods aren't covered by PayPal, specifically stated; I used that to get myself banned. (No fees has been issued to either party, nor any money has been billed or refunded) However, it doesn't matter how I got myself banned. I did it. It was wrong. I have regretted doing that brash act without second thought. I was so filled with anger and confusion, that blinded me from being reasonable.

That was foolish. Beyond relief. I had banned myself to free myself of my video game addiction. I was a addict and still am. I love Minecraft. A part of me was simply gone. I've devoted myself from when I was a wee 6th grade who got Minecraft for Christmas. I still remember that fateful day like it was yesterday, damn.

I miss you guys. So much. I've been trying to hold everything, all aspects of Minecraft, MeepCraft, the community back. I've repressed it for a while, denying the fact that I would give anything to play again.

I, again, apologies for being a player of ignorance and hubris. And most of all immature.

I hope I have changed enough to show you that I can be that Captain, the good side, that I once was remembered for. We, or atleast I, had very, very good times. I have tears when I remember the night when we had the rap battle with Cooleys and Deinen, and I was the DJ. It was the best. (Deinen is a rap savage ;3)

Thanks, Twinks.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know:

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
  2. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

We appreciate the apology. I sincerely hope to see the change you say you have made. Per Onis, I will unban you. See you in game!

Appeal accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.