1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Cannot Access Account

Discussion in 'Resolved/Denied' started by TripsBee, Aug 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TripsBee

TripsBee Popular Meeper

Player you are reporting's IGN: Vaeyne
    Your IGN: Vaeyne
    Summary: So basically I cannot access my minecraft account, I have contacted mojang, but I dont know how long that will take. I would like for everything I own to be transferred to TripppleB123 because that is my alternate account this includes my rank, my town, my balance, etc...What proof is needed for this to happen please let me know asap.

2. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

I have brought this to admin attention. I'll try to update you on the status of your request :)

3. TripsBee

TripsBee Popular Meeper

Thanks for the help as you thought I did try changing the pass through email and that kinda didn't work because my accounted wasn't migrated and I think the person who hacked my account migrated it to their email so it shows a different person than mines email, and I will try out what you guys said but I might have some trouble since I bought this account a couple years back and idk if my mom can access the transaction for this account

4. abbythrowsstuff

Vaeyne if you get on the phone with Mojang support, just have your receipt (from the initial purchase) at your disposal. As long as you have that, they can recover your account information and reinstate you as the person in control.

BooBear1227 likes this.
  5. TripsBee

TripsBee Popular Meeper

This account is over 3 years old and when I was of that age my parents kept receipts for my stuff at that time. I asked my mom if there is any information on the receipt or transaction id and she told me that if it's not important she gets rid of receipts yearly. I have already abandoned this account as I have another that I've put an extreamly secure password on.

6. abbythrowsstuff

Alright. I'm going to see what can be done

7. abbythrowsstuff

Moved to donation help due to an inability to fix issue via Mojang.

8. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

I recommend you contact Mojang for MineCraft account issues, MeepCrafts policy is we do not transfer ranks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.