1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Camping Or Abuse?

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by dduck220, Jul 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dduck220

dduck220 New Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): dduck220
    When you were banned: 7:20 on 7-7-14
    Reason: "Centrum Camping Second Offense"
    Ban Length: 6 hours
    Staff Member: superbros1211
    Why we should consider your appeal: All I did was do /pvp then jump in…I never camped, it made no sense, and I think he just wanted to save flamedemond cause I was killing him…If he thinks its "camping" because I was stuck in a little water block for like 5 seconds than he obviously doesn't know what camping is. I never camped and I take that as abuse.

2. 00000

00000 Guest

I remember that time I wouldn't let you join my CTF team and you tried to make me lose a game. Not sure if that's any particular offense, but you were wrecking the gameplay of other players (me). Thought I should put that out there for anyone who needs it.

3. Flamedemond

Flamedemond Celebrity Meeper

LOL

This is actually the funniest thing I've seen, after you swearing to me in msg. I didn't do anything to get you banned for camping. That's just a bonus. When I got on my computer, I'm posting the stuff you said to me in msg which my brother will ban you for which'll be 7days

Toostenheimer and superbros1211 like this.
  4. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

This ban has already expired. Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.