1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Camando_Riley's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Camando_Riley, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Camando_Riley

Camando_Riley Popular Meeper

In Game Name:Camando_Riley
    Skype Username:
    Teamspeak username:Camando_Riley
    Mic use: Whenever I can
    Timezone:EST
    Hours online per weekday: 4-5
    Hours online per weekend day: 7-8
    Position Changes: Citizen-helper

Hello, I am doing this interview to try to become a helper. I have great leadership skills(Boy Scout Patroll Leader and Class president) and am very patient. I want to be a helper because I know than meepcraft is a great server but there are people who want to cheat the system for their own purposes. I have only been banned once but( for advertising when I said meepcraft.com. It was appealed) it was not my fault. I have been accused of swearing at one of the biggest meepcrafters of all time(GIGAWATTS) and he is my personal friend. I explained what happened to me and after 3 brutal weeks, my name was cleared by a mod. I wish that justice could have been done but if I become a helper, I will do my best to help everyone that I can and help the wronged. I want to help my fellow friends in this game and help the people who need it. I am apart of a very nice town called Ender City where I live with my friends. I have recommendations from many such as GIGAWATTS, williamtylera and J3di1012. I am starting a YouTube series about meepcraft for good advertising. Thank you for your time and I will understand any decision you make.

2. LMR_FUDD

LMR_FUDD Popular Meeper

-Mew Member
    -Not Known
    -App was short
    Good Luck!

3. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Denied. You did not wait two weeks to reapply.

Look at my post on your other application to see other tips.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.