1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Bring Spawns back

Discussion in 'Denied' started by xDoctorDerek, Feb 21, 2015.

?

Put the spawns back in to play?

1. Yes

16.7%
  2. No

33.3%
  3. Don't Care

50.0%
  1. xDoctorDerek

xDoctorDerek Popular Meeper

So, if you weren't aware, spawns were recently taken out of Meepcraft for the purpose of people getting to there destinations faster. I know this happened recently and I should give it time to see how it goes but this is just stupid to me. Now you have no place to put rules for new players that join Meepcraft. Also, new players when they go to towns they will just spawn in the middle of no where and have no clue what to do. With the spawns there, it will help the new players understand what they have to do and learn how to play towny. Also, the builds that we took away were amazing and it hurts to see them go especially the wild spawn.

2. Angelofdeath324

Angelofdeath324 Popular Meeper

The spawning in the middle of nowhere part is the render useless the community branded trap, hornemans spawn town advertizing. Personaly the new spawn is more confusing for noobs which is why i suspect that its an disguised admin atempt to remove hornemans stream of noobs. Also since it is technicaly in the spawn world you cant invite people who click the sign instantly.

Toostenheimer and epick8 like this.
  3. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

Example of great builds is the spawn we have now.