1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Bring More Attention To Legacy

1. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

We need to just remove both Legacy and Gamma so we can have more storage space for cake clicker, with fancy new plugins and whatnot.

#BringBackCakeClicker

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
    Toostenheimer, Klitch, Pmx728 and 9 others like this.
  2. Klitch

Klitch

Attitude is not the way to get this accepted. Despite what you may think, those that have responded do know what they're saying and they did read your post. Perhaps you are in the wrong and should listen to the feedback.

Aside from that, Vampire and Muunkee are right, "Legacy" is meant to be just that, more of a memory. The only reason we kept those worlds was for sentimental reasons. -1, it is meant to be obsolete.

3. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

We literally want less attention drawn to legacy and more to gamma

This isnt an accident.

4. Summers

Summers Hot Meeper

Adrian if you haven't noticed gamma was equal to a full server reset but without actually calling it a reset to please and not lose current players that arnt smart enough to realize it. Anything you have done in alpha or beta is nothing more but a museum of memories and all progress made on those towny worlds is pointless.

KyloMeep, Kling, Dem0Gorgon and 3 others like this.
  5. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

There is something called a reset in every server, and you will have to accept the fact that legacy will eventually fade away. Meepcraft is intentionally putting more effort to gamma. The only reason they didn't completely get rid of legacy is because too many people would complain and such. I don't see how new players would enjoy legacy if many people have millions there already

6. Vamp1re_Man

Vamp1re_Man Celebrity Meeper

Everything dies eventually. I am entirely for directing all new players to gamma so I'm a -1 for this suggestion.

The only reason that alpha and beta still exist is to keep their legacy, thus the name.

And plus, having 3 different towny worlds for players to join wouldn't benefit anyone. Towns would not be able to get enough residents due to each towny world only getting 33% of the new players, whereas right now Gamma is flourishing due to getting 100% of the new players.

7. buttfly29

buttfly29 Popular Meeper

I just cant wait till legacy is "accidently" deleted

8. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

I am -1

I stopped playing gmod, to post on here. Gamma was made to do a soft reset on meep. Its a fresh start for everyone, its own new eco.
    The legacy worlds are in place for players to keep the towns they worked hard on, If you want players to join the town talk about your town in shout or made a thread talking about it.