1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Bring back old meep!

1. Draqq

Draqq beans on toast

There's a whole lot more players enjoying the new changes than the players not.

2. BlackJack

BlackJack Celebrity Meeper

You have no right to talk about Old Meep when you don't even know what it was.

You honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

3. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

Ill full reply later, but your post makes me mad because your acting as if our opinion is the only valid one. Not everyone wants a reset. We catered to all.

4. Imperfectly

Imperfectly Celebrity Meeper

Old meep is 3 days ago, k.

Anyway, No, This meep is 50x better then the one before the update.

FatIsNoob, Muunkee, KyloMeep and 3 others like this.
  5. SdubsSM

SdubsSM Popular Meeper

Take me back to the days where admins would be called to settle disputes between a wilderness dweller and the "griefer" who destroyed their dirt shack the latter of whom may or may not have been me.

6. MrTonycat

MrTonycat Celebrity Meeper

This is feeling more and more like the "Old Meep" that I knew, today's overhaul justified that feeling. The economy will be more stable than ever in Gamma and those in Alpha and Beta may keep to their own if they wish to do so. This is a great revitalization.

KyloMeep, Draqq, BlackJack and 2 others like this.
  7. nath.banana

nath.banana Popular Meeper

Everyone is salty because their 1 mil that took 2 days to make is worthless.

Math_Pro, KyloMeep, Summers and 2 others like this.
  8. Liz

Liz Celebrity Meeper

I have 3.6 million in my alpha town and around 2 million in my beta town. I still want to use Gamma.?

9. BlackJack

BlackJack Celebrity Meeper

Salty. Unhappy. Angry. We don't gotta be politically correct 100% of the time, do we? You understood what I meant, why is it a big deal?
    There is a Wild and a Shop coming for Alpha/Beta. It's better that they did it this way, to be honest. Get everything set up for the new economy, worlds, etc, so every newcomer and person using Gamma can do so without any issues. Keep Alpha and Beta around for the people who want it and play on it, and add a Wild/Shop so people can continue to make money. The majority of players will be on Gamma so everything there needs to work smoothly. Alpha/Beta can wait. Bide your time, you're in the minority and you should be happy Alpha/Beta exists at all anymore.

And yes, it is fairly obvious what's happening. Meep for the most part has been reset. A new economy, new way of doing things, has been brought into play. Alpha and Beta exist for those who have put hard work into those worlds and don't want to lose it. You are going to be in the minority, not necessarily neglected, but you need to understand that the rest of Meep is going to take precedence over Alpha/Beta.
    Alpha/Beta were never going to be reset. If they were planned to be reset, we wouldn't have Gamma, we'd have a reset Alpha/Beta. Understand?