1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted BrendenAwesome's Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by BrendenAwesome, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrendenAwesome

BrendenAwesome Well-Known Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): BrendenAwesome
    Date/Time: 2 or 3 months ago (I forgot)
    Reason: Rank Scamming
    Ban Length: Permanent
    Staff Member: Sjoetrapemtrap
    Why we should consider your appeal: Because In my opinion I think That I've been banned long enough,
    But Still i'm not the one to talk. I am very very very sorry that I have violated the servers rules and i'm am greatly sorry that I have done this. I would look forward to get on this server everyday because its the only way to escape my real life. all my life i've been bullied confidence just fell and I had thought of Suicide and getting it all over with, But then I found this server called MeepCraft And it felt as if there was no tomorrow. I met friends I am now best friends with people i've met on that server and now because of my ban i've lost those friends. I now realize that What I did was wrong and I deserved this ban and If you could please just consider this appeal it would mean the world to me.

With Sorrow,
    BrendenAwesome

2. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

Appeal accepted, I appreciate the apology, dont let anything of this nature happen again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.