1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Brandon24057's Staff App

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Wishingsstar, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Wishingsstar

Wishingsstar Popular Meeper

In game username: Brandon24057
    TS username: Brandon24057
    Mic use: yes
    Timezone: Central
    Hours online per weekday: 1-7
    Hours online per weekend: 1-7
    Position changes: Supreme(citizen) to helper

Introduction: Hi, my name is Brandon, otherwise known as Brandon24057, and I play meepcraft. I am 12 years old, 13 in a month, and I live in Louisiana. I love It here. I love to fish, Kayak, swim, run, and act. Acting is my life. I spend my life on stage. My favorite song is akahitoha by white flame. I am an anime geek. My favorite anime is Inuyasha and my favorite character is Sango. In meepcraft, I have been playing for half a year now, and I love it. I love playing games with my friends Bob4444444, xXGAMEWIZXx, and SplendyPie. I also love to be in the community. I have been assistant in many towns. I have took on many responsibilities.

Why do I want to be helper?

Dedication: I think I dedicate much to the server. Forums, Teamspeak, Shout, many things. As a helper, I would dedicate my I game experience to my job. I would do whatever it takes to make this server greater.

Experience: I have never been staff on any other server before, but I think I can learn the commands if I try hard enough. I have been assistant in many towns before, Amaryllis, DreamCraft, Everest, Wave, and others, which brings responsibilities. When I am in school clubs, when someone has trouble, I try to do whatever it takes to help them.

Work ethic: I think I have a great work ethic. If someone has troubles, I try to show them the way. If they don't understand, I can work with them. I am usually never grouchy or impatient. I try to help everyone as much as I can. As a helper, I would try to do the job as efficient as possible.

Involvement:I am very involved with meepcraft. Every time I get on, I try to be on Teamspeak. I usually speak in the channel, not just join and stay quiet. I try to communicate with the community as much as I can. Also in chat. When someone asks a question, I answer it in shout or /MSG.

Preformance: most of the time, I try to help people as much as I can. As a staff member, I would work as hard as possible, do my absolute best, take in my responsibilities very seriously, and put in all my effort into my job.

Weaknesses:

Maturity: Maturity is a big weakness of mine. I am sometimes immature, but as a staff member I would take my job very seriously and be as mature as I can be.

Forums Activity: Forums Activity is sort of a weakness of mine, but I have been working on it for a Long time and It isn't an issue that much anymore.

Language: Language is sometimes an issue in Teamspeak, but not that much.

Conclusion:
    In conclusion, this is why I want to be helper on meepcraft. Meepcraft is my home away from home. I spend most of my time here. It would be an honor to be helper on this wonderful minecraft server. Thank you for reading this.

-Brandon

Jiltism likes this.
  2. Splendy

Splendy Celebrity Meeper

+juan
    Positives
    • Really kind
    • Pretty damn mature for your age I mean I thought you were like 15 for ages
    • Helpful
    • Active on teamspeak and ingame
    Negatives
    • You said Bob and Gamewiz before me on the list of friends
    • Maybe the app was lacking a bit make sure if you don't get accepted this time you improve it a lot more
    • You rage sometimes all though not too badly
    • Maybe you need to get a little more active on forums

Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
    ShadowBlizzard and Bob4444444 like this.
  3. NotRyqn

NotRyqn Celebrity Meeper

-1+1
    Pros:
    - Friendly
    - Helpfulish
    - Active in teamspeak
    Cons:
    - Gets frustrated easily
    - Inactive on forums
    Extra thingy:
    - Brandon this is your 4thor third staff app and everytime you get denied you say thats your last and you give up...[/b]

hippapajo and Flamedemond like this.
  4. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

Brandon, here I go
    +1
    •Very active
    •Very nice
    •Nice app
    •Improved maturity
    •Great friend
    •I believe you can be a great helper
    Good luck! :)

5. Lilstokes

Lilstokes Celebrity Meeper

[​IMG]
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 20, 2014, Original Post Date: Jul 20, 2014 ---
    I JUST NOW REALIZED I WASN'T INCLUDED IN FRIENDS.

6. The_Squirrelman

The_Squirrelman Popular Meeper

Really active, and I've seen you almost everywhere. You seem to always have good intentions, and I've never witnessed the maturity weakness you speak of. You're in chat answering questions, and that's something I like to see. I wish you the best.
    +1

7. rAwsondayc

rAwsondayc Celebrity Meeper

Brandon, +.5
    You're a great kid, but you get so mad at things and give up to easily. Strive for what you believe in, and don't give up!

Lady_Hestia likes this.
  8. ShadowBlizzard

ShadowBlizzard Celebrity Meeper

+1
    +Mature (I swear you were 15.)
    +TS Forum IG activity

-You're not on when I'm on

Bob4444444 and Splendy like this.
  9. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

+Liked the application
    +Nice guy
    +Helpful
    -Forum Activity
    +.75

10. Lady_Hestia

Lady_Hestia Retro, Dance, Freak

I see myself I bit in you :)
    I love talking to you on ts and though you are a bit annoying because you sound like an asian white boy which is hard to listen to for hours you are one of my best friends ♥
    Howeverrrr
    I see this going two ways, you either become like megusta- insanley good at the job but isn't well liked among a certain group in ts (my ts buddies know who I'm talking about) or you just wouldn't be up for the job.
    I don't feel strongly either way right now.

Wishingsstar and Draqq like this.
  11. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Tbh, I don't think so yet. In ts constantly make stupid jokes, and are extremely immature, your shout activity is STILL lacking, I have seen no improvement from your last app....

12. _Chef_Carrott_

_Chef_Carrott_ Popular Meeper

-juan
    reasons above y u no add meh as ur friend!!!!

(juan = -1)

13. Killdogx

Killdogx Celebrity Meeper

14. JumboAce

JumboAce Celebrity Meeper

While you're very active in TS, your forum activity and in-game productivity is an issue. I realize we're in different timezone's but when I'm on TS, I always see you online talking, therefore you're not AFK.

You have many good qualities, but a few things need to be improved upon. Good luck!

-1 due to some important points brought up.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
  15. Killer2themx

Killer2themx Celebrity Meeper

I think your application needs work. Also, I think you need to wait a bit longer . Staff is a position in which I do not believe you are ready for.
    -1 for now

Muunkee-Alexia likes this.
  16. Owen Powell

Owen Powell Popular Meeper

+.5
    -Nice guy
    -Active on Teamspeak
    -Not the best app
    -Not active on forums
    -Can be immature at times
    -But, you have a fair shot at staff in the future :)!

17. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

I mean, you can't be bothered to write a good app, or spell check/grammar check your current one. So that creates doubts that you could be bothered to do staff work. For your introduction, don't just leave it at things about your life in the mystical land of the real world, I mean, for sure have some of that, but give a little bit about your history in meepcraft, if no one knows where you came from, it's harder for them to trust you.

The immaturity has always been a problem for me, you've been all but stalkerish to a few of my friends on teamspeak, and while that may have changed (seeing as I don't go in game anymore), the comments above lead me to suspect that it still happens at times.

I don't like it, too immature for my taste, and the application shows a lack of effort to me

Zebo616, Muunkee-Alexia and JumboAce like this.
  18. Pyro707

Pyro707 Popular Meeper

+1 while in Everest I had a good experience with you, your nice and mature. I'm trusting you will get your forums activity up though. Good luck

19. McSyrup

McSyrup Well-Known Meeper

Next time please proofread your app. You need to work on your grammar.

20. ubersp00n

ubersp00n Celebrity Meeper