1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Brandon24057's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Wishingsstar, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Wishingsstar

Wishingsstar Popular Meeper

In Game Username: Brandon24057
    TeamSpeak Username: Brandon24057
    Mic Use: yes.
    Time zone: Central
    Hours Online Per Weekday: 1-7
    Hours Online Per Weekend: 1-7
    Position Changes: Supreme to Helper

Introduction: Hi My name Is Brandon, Otherwise Known as Brandon24057. I love to Act. Drama Club and Acting Is my Passion. I spend my life on the stage. I love to Swim and Run. I love to go fishing as well. My favorite book Is Divergent, and My favorite Movie is Catching Fire. Into my Gaming Life. Meepcraft was the first server I have ever got on. When I first got on meep, I used Meepcraft as A parkour server. After about a month of playing parkour and having no idea what meebles were, I went into Towny. There I met Togs and Moved into /t spawn Cobra, but when a glitch kicked me from town, I moved to /t spawn wave, and Then /t spawn Everest. Blackoak999 was my best friend on meep. I moved to /t spawn Everest because of him. Now he is gone. I am The mayor of Everest now, and that means I have to take on Many responsibilities.

Why Do I want to be helper?

Dedication: I think My dedication I put Into the server is Everything! TeamSpeak, forums, In game, Shout, Everything. As a Helper, I would dedicate myself to the community and Problems that people have. I would do whatever it takes to make this server more friendly and greater.

Experience: I have never been staff on any server before, But I believe I could become familiar with the commands If I try hard enough to learn them. I have been Assistant In 2 towns before, Everest and Wave, but I own Everest now, which brings responsibility. In Real life, I am One of the older Actors in My club, and In Drama, when The new actors come In, I try to help them memorize their lines, and show them around.

Work Ethic: I think I have a great work ethic. If someone doesn't understand something, then I try to tell them how to do whatever they ask. If they still don't understand, then I can Work with them. I am usually never that grouchy. I try to help everyone as much as I can. As a helper, I would try to do the job as efficiently as possible.

Involvement: I am very Involved with Meepcraft. Every time I am online, I try to be on TeamSpeak. I usually don't go Into a channel and stay quiet, I try to communicate with the community as well as I can. I am usually online, and when I am online, I am usually In chat. When people ask a question, I usually answer it.

Performance: Most of the time, I try to help people as much as much as I possibly Can. As a Staff member, I would work my hardest, do my best, Take Responsibilities very seriously, and Put in as much effort as I can to do the job right. My goal is to help everyone even if It is hard for me to handle, and To work my hardest an to put the best effort I can Into the job.

Weaknesses:

Forum Activity: Forums Activity is my biggest weakness of all. I still find that I am not as active as others. I have been working on this for a Long time.

Maturity: Maturity is also a big weakness of mine. I am sometimes immature, but As staff I would take my job very seriously and be as Mature as I can be.

Language: Language Is not that big of a problem, but I sometimes do it in TeamSpeak. I always Ask if the channel is fine with it.

Conclusion: In conclusion, this is why I would love to be a staff member on Meepcraft. Meepcraft is Something I can't stay away from. I spend most of my time here. I think It would be an honor to be a helper on this wonderful Minecraft server. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

-Brandon

KaiUsesThis likes this.
  2. 1MinecraftLord1

1MinecraftLord1 Celebrity Meeper

You are active ingame and on ts
    I don't really know you but you seem nice
    Ok application
    As you said you need to improve your forum activity
    Your not very active and helping in /shout
    I'm going to say +/- for now. Try and help more in game and be more active in /shout, also improve your forum activity.
    Good luck!

Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
  3. NotRyqn

NotRyqn Celebrity Meeper

+0.05 I don't even need to read this now that I know you pretty well.

-Language/Immaturity/Anger, You are very immature and you cuss to much and get mad over so many thing. Never seen you ask if language is okay.
    +Activity, you are kinda active, well more active then a lot of current staff.
    -Forums, I have never seen you in forums.
    +TeamSpeak, More active than most current staff.
    +In-Game, Fairly active in game, more active than most current staff.
    -Shout, you shout when you get online and when you leave.

Conclusion: I think you would be okay staff, not saying I would recommend you as staff but good luck.

Also this

Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
  4. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

Sorry Brandon, but -1
    When you got denied last time, you got so mad and said you would never apply for staff again. This shows that you cannot control yourself and your temper. You are also very immature, and sometimes you get a little annoying. I really haven't seen you change since your last app.
    Good luck though! ;)

Cherrykit and SirCallow like this.
  5. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

+1.....your selfie is awesome.

In all seriousness,You've come a long ways, and I think it would be interesting to see what you could bring. +1 anyways.

Wishingsstar likes this.
  6. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

I think the application was okay. I have had a lot of pleasant experiences with you. You seem like a great kid. There are a few occasions where I remember you getting quite angry at something small, but other than that, I think you would make a great staff member. You just need to work on controlling your anger a bit.

+.75

7. SenorSparklz

SenorSparklz Popular Meeper

-1 too angry

8. SirCallow

SirCallow Legendary Meeper

You are turning into an abbythrowstuff :D
    -.5 reasons above.

Cherrykit likes this.
  9. nhjed

nhjed Celebrity Meeper

-1 you're not very active on the forums and you swore you'd never apply again.

It rustles my jimmies when people swear that they won't do it but do it again.

Don't rustle my jimmies next time.

Flamedemond and Muunkee-Alexia like this.
  10. ReadingRockstar

ReadingRockstar Popular Meeper

-1 my interactions with you on TeamSpeak have been more than unpleasant. I feel that you are sort of uptight and unwilling to balance out being serious and being funny.

11. bbycakes2012

bbycakes2012 Half baby, Half cake

I'm going to have to say -1
    You hold grudges too long & get angry too easy
    From when i've talked to you you've been very immature & Don't know when to quit asking for things.
    I never see you helping anyone.
    Try to be more helpful & Improve on your attitude.

12. joshlikestomine

joshlikestomine Meeper

13. emmettz24

emmettz24 Celebrity Meeper

Bob4444444 likes this.
  14. Fee-will

Fee-will New Meeper

Well, I haven't done this in a while.

Green = Good
    Orange = Okay
    Red = Bad
    Blue = Comments

In Game Username: Brandon24057
    TeamSpeak Username: Brandon24057
    Mic Use: yes.
    Time zone: Central

Hours Online Per Weekday: 1-7
    Hours Online Per Weekend: 1-7
    (Becoming a Meepcraft staff member means that you should become extremely dedicated and spend more than 1 hour on the server each day. I am relieved that you put 1-7, and I can understand how becoming a Helper will give you the urge to play more, but you should start demonstrating what you'll act like as a staff member.)
    Position Changes: Supreme to Helper

Introduction: Hi My name Is Brandon, Otherwise Known as Brandon24057. I love to Act. Drama Club and Acting Is my Passion. I spend my life on the stage. I love to Swim and Run. I love to go fishing as well. My favorite book Is Divergent, and My favorite Movie is Catching Fire. Into my Gaming Life. Meepcraft was the first server I have ever got on. When I first got on meep, I used Meepcraft as A parkour server. After about a month of playing parkour and having no idea what meebles were, I went into Towny. There I met Togs and Moved into /t spawn Cobra, but when a glitch kicked me from town, I moved to /t spawn wave, and Then /t spawn Everest. Blackoak999 was my best friend on meep. I moved to /t spawn Everest because of him. Now he is gone. I am The mayor of Everest now, and that means I have to take on Many responsibilities. (When I'm reading a staff application's introduction, I don't really want to know information about one's personal life, but their basic qualities and amount of time they've spent on Meepcraft. Unfortunately, I don't get to see this in this introduction. It's great that you were an important role in two towns,

Why Do I want to be helper?

Dedication: I think My dedication I put Into the server is Everything!
    (Wha?..) TeamSpeak, forums, In game, Shout, Everything. As a Helper, I would dedicate myself to the community and Problems that people have. (I thought you already were dedicated as a citizen, since you just stated it above.) I would do whatever it takes to make this server more friendly and greater. (Three things. One, define "greater". Two, what are your ideas of developing the server into a more friendly environment? Three, I've heard rumors about you using harmful language within the community. You say you want the community to become more friendly, but you have worked on your own problem.)
    Experience: I have never been staff on any server before, But I believe I could become familiar with the commands If I try hard enough to learn them. (If you have never been staff before, I don't think you should start here. Meepcraft is a thriving towny server with many players to assist. Since you have not been staff before, you might be slow with helping the community and their many problems.) I have been Assistant In 2 towns before, Everest and Wave, but I own Everest now, which brings responsibility. In Real life, I am One of the older Actors in My club, and In Drama, when The new actors come In, I try to help them memorize their lines, and show them around. (Being the older actor in a club has no relevance whatsoever to Meepcraft.)

Work Ethic: I think I have a great work ethic. If someone doesn't understand something, then I try to tell them how to do whatever they ask. If they still don't understand, then I can Work with them. I am usually never that grouchy. I try to help everyone as much as I can. As a helper, I would try to do the job as efficiently as possible. (Why do you need the title "Helper" to do your job better? There's no point in saying what you could do better as a staff member, if you can still do it while being a citizen.)
    Involvement: I am very Involved with Meepcraft. Every time I am online, I try to be on TeamSpeak. I usually don't go Into a channel and stay quiet, I try to communicate with the community as well as I can. I am usually online, and when I am online, I am usually In chat. When people ask a question, I usually answer it.

Performance: Most of the time, I try to help people as much as much as I possibly Can. As a Staff member, I would work my hardest, do my best, Take Responsibilities very seriously, and Put in as much effort as I can to do the job right. My goal is to help everyone even if It is hard for me to handle, and To work my hardest an to put the best effort I can Into the job. (You're basically stating the same thing over and over again.)

Weaknesses:

Forum Activity: Forums Activity is my biggest weakness of all. I still find that I am not as active as others. I have been working on this for a Long time. (You've been working on it for a very long time, yet you're still not active?)

Maturity: Maturity is also a big weakness of mine. I am sometimes immature, but As staff I would take my job very seriously and be as Mature as I can be. (Once again, I don't understand how the title "Helper" would make an instant change in your behavior.)

Language: Language Is not that big of a problem, but I sometimes do it in TeamSpeak. I always Ask if the channel is fine with it. (This goes along with maturity.)

Conclusion: In conclusion, this is why I would love to be a staff member on Meepcraft. Meepcraft is Something I can't stay away from. I spend most of my time here. I think It would be an honor to be a helper on this wonderful Minecraft server. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

-Brandon

Just a few more comments to tie together this entire review:

• I believe that you should start demonstrating this qualities stated in your weakness section before you apply for staff.
    • The title "Helper" won't instantly improve your behavior
    • It's obvious that you didn't take the time to go back and carefully revise this application
    • I personally do not want someone like this to be apart of the staff team

Flamedemond and KaiUsesThis like this.
  15. Killdogx

Killdogx Celebrity Meeper

Agree. -1

Bob4444444 likes this.
  16. ReadingRockstar

ReadingRockstar Popular Meeper

Sorry, but I would like to say that real life experiences can be used as justification, for clarity.

17. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

I think you can be really kind when you want to be, but you let your temper get away with you far to easily. Try just giving yourself a few seconds to read over a message before sending it if you are angry, to filter yourself. Alternatively, you can use another person on Skype or something; its nice to have a close friend to vent to.Kust try to co trol your anger and I think you'll be a much better candidate. Either way, I think it'd be nice to hear what you say in an interview.

I wanted to mention that not knowing commands is not a bad thing. I had never been staff anywhere else when I became staff here. Meep is unique, and any amount of experience is not more important than drive to help or kust general friendliness. I'm more worried about how an applicant gets a long with others then how many staff commands they know.

18. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

You joined today, and then you come and judge someone you don't know on a server you don't know in a community you dont know.

You also, as a clear reflection of how new you are, know nothing about what a staff application should look like. His intro, you have highlighted in red. You clearly don't know that a good and proper staff application should say something about your life outside of meep.

Just learn something before judging the meep family and its members.

Back to this app;
    From previous experiences and app, I'm at a +/-.
    Gl doe! <3

Wishingsstar likes this.
  19. GingerManOWNS

GingerManOWNS Selfie Master! BOW!!

+Good app
    +/- Mature...immature
    +Active on teamspeak
    +Active IG
    -Not active on forums
    -Get frustrated easily....
    I'm a +/- Good luck!

20. btilm305