1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Boejangles12's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Yo daddy boejangles, May 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yo daddy boejangles

Yo daddy boejangles New Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name):Boejangles12
    When you were banned:not sure maby 3 or 4 months
    Reason:x ray
    Ban Length:till appeal
    Staff Member:DianaB72
    Why we should consider your appeal: well hasnt it been a while. you might remember me, and if you do sorry for all the nagging and whining i did after getting banned. i have made sure this time to take my time and wait till i feel it has been an appropriate amount of time to fit my punishment. you might not think it has but thats ok lets just get into the appeal.
    i broke the rules of meepcraft and i truly feel ashamed for those actions.it was not just a small rule break it was x-raying. i see know how strict that rule is and how much you guys care for the greater good of the server. my actions led me to where I am now and its not a good feeling to be in this situation.id like to have another chance to play on this server and show that i am ready to play by someone elses rules. i hope to come on to the server and help make the server a better community, instead of the old me who just cared about me and not others. i hope you find it in your hearts to forgive me, and i hope to hear from you all soon.

2. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

You have been banned for 2 months, I will unban you. Please do not do this again.

PandaBear711 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.