1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Bob4444444's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Bob4444444, Nov 24, 2014.

1. VorticoseSeven0

VorticoseSeven0 Popular Meeper

+1 App
    +1 Active
    1+ Active on Forums
    +0.5 Active on TeamSpeak
    +0.5 Active in shout
    1+ Helpful
    1+ Mature

Overall +1 Good luck ;)

Bob4444444 likes this.
  2. bbycakes2012

bbycakes2012 Half baby, Half cake

Not ready
    Wasn't a good mod last time IMO
    Immature
    Other reasons above.

3. Owen Powell

Owen Powell Popular Meeper

+1, Bob, you are a very mature, pleasant, and responsible staff member. I'm very impressed with the amount of work you do and I believe promoting you to mod would be a smart decision for the server.

Bob4444444 likes this.
  4. Noblefish_

Noblefish_ Worst Architect Ever

-1 Sorry bob,
    Sometimes you are too kick happy over the smallest things
    Also I feel like sometimes you lack the communications required to be a mod sounding like someone who is disinterested and reading off a script, both things are easy to improve on though, good luck for the future :)

ShadowBlizzard and minetifa like this.
  5. Killer2themx

Killer2themx Celebrity Meeper

Bob, I don't know why you were demoted, but since you were demoted in the first place, I would wait awhile until being promoted. Otherwise, you are a nice staff member and I hope to see you eventually get Moderator, I just don't think now is the best choice.

+0
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 3, 2014, Original Post Date: Dec 3, 2014 ---
    Lmfao a friend from the internet is telling you that you ignored her because you were doing your job.

Bob4444444 and Draqq like this.
  6. emmettz24

emmettz24 Celebrity Meeper

+1
    Since your last app, I have seen improvement!
    - Good work in ButterLand
    - Very Active
    - Good character
    - Much more maturity than when you first got mod
    Good Luck!;)

7. stottsbros_inc

stottsbros_inc Popular Meeper

+1
    Bob is one of my favorite staff members. He is alwasys open to help w/ any problems and is very active. I feel that Bob deserves the upgrade for his hard work and dedication to the server. :)

Bob4444444 likes this.
  8. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

+4.0*10^7

+Really cool guy
    +Mature
    +Helpful
    +Active in shout and teamspeak
    +Knows how to deal with situations
    +Knowledgeable
    +Great to talk to

-Forum activity
    -Just got denied, although I don't think this is a problem

Bob4444444 likes this.
  9. LMR_FUDD

LMR_FUDD Popular Meeper

+1

Whatever happened in the past cannot be changed no matter how hard you try. However you have made it clear you are sorry for what you've done.
    Overall you are a great helper and a caring one too. I hope you get the position.

10. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

Idgaf as to if you were allowed to re use this app, it still shows me that you don't want to put anymore effort into writing a new one than you need to. On top of that, I'm still a -1.

11. Courtneyyy

Courtneyyy Admin Princess Staff Member Helper Media Elder

Bob,
    We were BEST friends while applying for helper. You have been such a wonderful encouragement. We kinda lost touch there for while when we went through some things but I am glad to be talking again. I sure hope that things will remain the same and you continue doing a great job whether you get mod or not. Now, in all honesty I do think you should have waited awhile longer, I don't want you to bite off more than you can chew. BUT all in all I am glad to work along side you after all ;) hehe
    +1 ♥

Username and Bob4444444 like this.
  12. pizzafest

pizzafest Popular Meeper

bob im just done with you you've done so many things bad and then you try for helper . and i understand thats its the past but also u got demoted for something rily bad . and u got helper again and now u want mod . You have just done so many things that were bad and u expect to get helper. I know alot of your mishaps and i ve only said the miners. And just watch once u get mod your gonna have a good run and then your gonna get demoted. -1

13. superbros1211

superbros1211 Most Popular Meeper

Look Bob, I don't really know how to put this but from some of the things I have seen in staff chats and in-game and on the forums you have come across like you think your powerful. I believe that you aren't trying to come across like that however that is what it's like. You have improved on the things that I gave you a -1 for last time so it's only fair that I give you a +1 this time. Good luck buddy :)

Username and Bob4444444 like this.
  14. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

Let me break this down.

I understand it is all the past. I was demoted about 4 months ago, and I have regretted what I did ever since. I didn't do the right things that I was supposed to do, and I received my appropriate punishment.

Yes, I do want mod again. I don't see what's wrong with that and a reason to -1.

I never 'expected' to get helper. If you asked any of my friends that I talked to at the time, you would've known I had my doubts. I find it a miracle that I was accepted for interview after 1 month.

You have said none of my faults or weaknesses in this post. Also, what mistakes have you seen me made, and how can I improve on them?

I will not get demoted once again. I understand how mod works now, what to do and what not to do. I realize the punishments I will receive and of accepted, will be the best moderator I can possibly be.

15. superbros1211

superbros1211 Most Popular Meeper

Comments that are made with another language can't be processed. Please use English and make a decent comment.

Super.

(This post was inspired by the great @Sjoeppappentrap)

16. pizzafest

pizzafest Popular Meeper

That was english, bob was able to read it and if your talking about bad sentences and bad grammer then mybad. This was not a funny joke I may go to staff complaints it is under deep consideration.

17. TechnoTyson The Second

TechnoTyson The Second Well-Known Meeper

+1 if I need help you are always the staff member I can go in times of need.
    +1 I really like how you didn't ditch meep after you got demoted, you took it really well that is a good thing. Also i like how you are willing to keep on trying for mod after getting denied.
    +1 you are really active on TS this is important also i think you are responsible ish on TS, not saying anything staff but you come up with some great! ideas on TS.
    +1 you can take a joke and see when its funny or when someone is just annoying.... Not me of course
    -1 you should have been kicked for spam with all those 4's i can never remeber the, is it 7.
    So +1 good luck, staff this was not bias.

Bob4444444 likes this.
  18. jmelara

jmelara Popular Meeper

*Changed Vote*

Bob I have seen improvement in you recently. You seemed to be more mature and become a better helper. Also I thought back when you were a mod and I was applying for helper, you really helped me on my app. Idk what people are talking about you ignoring them because you never ignored me. Even when I don't do a /modreq you still answer my question. Don't make me change my mind +1. Sorry I am on my phone, I will delete my other comment when I get home. Gl :)

Bob4444444 likes this.
  19. Lady_Hestia

Lady_Hestia Retro, Dance, Freak

My advice? Relish the fact you are a HELPER! That's an honor! You know what happened last time and I see that happens a lot in staff. Not the stuff you did just the general attitude one gets after becoming a moderator.
    I love you but you are still immature. I don't have a reason to go towards anything but a +.5 from the feedback on the app and the app itself. Be careful if you do get the position because it is a lot of power and "comfort."
    love hestia

20. BooBear1227

BooBear1227 Sunflower | Always

I have a few reservations about you becoming a Moderator. While you were in the position before, it wasn't such a comfortable spot to be in. I don't want you to be in that spot again where a Super is getting messages daily about blah blah blah happening.

You are highly active and do tons of modreqs, but some news from you not too long ago made me re-question my vote. You mentioned that if you got the Moderator position, you would go quite inactive to get your life in-order. While I totally understand that, I would rather you not do that upon you getting Mod. As some colleagues and members of the community have said above, you come across as powerful and sometimes you have over-stepped some bounds. I won't go into detail, but if you would like to discuss it, feel free to message me. :)

My vote is at +0.5 for now. Good luck, and may you have a wonderful holiday season!

Quaddy, Courtneyyy and Bob4444444 like this.