1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Bob4444444's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Bob4444444, Feb 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): Bob4444444
    Date/Time: 2/7/14
    Reason: Major Towny Theft/ Assistant Abuse
    Ban Length: Perm
    Staff Member: MeGustaYou
    Why we should consider your appeal: I have no recall of stealing anything but I am going to put that aside because hawkeye is accurate. I am innocent. Meepcraft has been all I do ever since mid August 2013. I must have had a hacker because I was in the middle of a helper application and would never do something as major as this. When I checked to see how my 5-Day ban was going, it then said I was perm banned. I literally almost cried. I am going to change my password ASAP. I have so many friends on Meepcraft and I love everything about the server. I would not lie. If you check my records they are pretty clean so I don't understand why I would do such a thing or why it would say in hawkeye that it was me. You can take all the money you need to take away from me. I am truly sorry and if I am unbanned I will do anything you tell me to. Meepcraft is my life and I will not give it up. I am especially sorry to PuckMiner because he trusted me and I let him down. Puck, if you read this, I am so sorry and if I am unbanned I hope to be friends again. You gave me your trust and I let you down. I will never let this happen again. This is not like me to steal. That is against my nature and how I live. Once again I am truly sorry to everybody I let down. I hope you can all forgive me and I can be unbanned.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2014
  2. Bob4444444

I have just changed my account password

KaiUsesThis likes this.
  3. Bob4444444

Is someone going to respond soon? I do not want to rush since I am in no position right now to argue but I would like a reply

4. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

This is just a fraction of what you stole from randomized residents in PuckMiner's town: http://imgur.com/a/21mJz
    You stole 28 diamond blocks, which is almost 200k alone, and a multitude of other valuables.

5. PuckMiner

PuckMiner Celebrity Meeper

You were trusted as an assistant and abused the privilege.

HazTheMan99 likes this.
  6. Bob4444444

I said it was a hacker because I was in the middle of a helper application if I wanted to get banned I probably would've don't it after and Puck I am so sorry you were and still are one of my best friends on Meep and if I am unbanned I will donate as much money as you need into the town bank, I promise I will give as much money as I need to in order to get unbanned.

KaiUsesThis likes this.
  7. shains

shains never stop fighting

Your account is your responsibility. Consider appealing in a few weeks however it is clear your account stole items. Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.