1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Blyzzrd's Helper Application

1. Blyzzrd

Blyzzrd Celebrity Meeper

Ign: Blyzzrd

Teamspeak Username: Blyzzrd

Mic use: Yes

Timezone: Central Standard Time

Hours on per weekday: 3-7 Hours

Hours online per weekend: 4-8 hours

Position Changes: Elite To Helper

Introduction:

Hey. Here we go.

The name given to me happens to be Connor, currently 17. I live in Kansas, USA, and am currently going into my Senior year. I enjoy are bike riding, baseball, video games, and just basically spending time with friends and family. I seem to have not moved around in life so far, born and raised in the same town, seeing friends come and go, people passing. It’s a very different view in life compared to the person that’s traveling all across the world.

I started out buying Minecraft just about a year and a half ago because I love making and just messing around with things in general so I knew I’d enjoy Minecraft from the start.

I didn't even know you could join/play on multiplayer servers for a few months.so it was mainly just me playing with friends I got to join and learning the ropes of Minecraft. I had watched tons and tons of youtube videos on people playing certain game types and I began to love hunger games. Once I found out about the glorious thing called multiplayer servers I knew I just must play them myself. So I jumped on to the inter-webs and looked up the best of the best when it came to hunger games servers. Of course one of the greatest servers out there was Meepcraft. I joined and loved it from the start. I love a server like Meep because I can go on it and see people i’ve become close with, and new friends I make everyday. That is what makes Meepcraft what a great server it is today.

Why you should be Helper?

I have sat and thought about this question for quite a long time. I think that becoming a Helper requires many qualities that help the server strive. I also think that every staff member has to bring their own unique qualities into play. Just the right combination of those creates the best kind of staff.

Maturity is always an important factor and I believe I bring that factor to the meep staff. I can be funny and joke around as much as the next guy, but when you need something done, I’m your guy. I’m an easy person to get along with, I make friends along the way whether I’m Minding my own business, or just talking to the people of meep. I also am a great listener and can easily learn and follow rules and directions. This plays a part in my IRL because my job has me around people all day. I get along with all my fellow associates and do my job above the expectation. I’m easy to talk to and catch on quick. I’ve always looked up to Meep staff, and I’ve modeled my time in meep after them, helping others and being kind.

Weaknesses:

I know, I know, everyone has them. I think my biggest weakness currently is that I seem to have a hard time IRL so it been my escape to come here. It doesn’t really effect me In game, but it certainly affects my life. All my life I have had mountains to climb, grim realities to face, sometimes when I can get away I come here and hide away where people accept me for me. I’ve made so many friends on this server, so much happiness shared, and I want to share that with all of meep.

This weakness isn’t terrible, but I can be “too nice” sometimes, otherwise known as a “pushover” I do things I don’t necessarily need to do just because someone's upset at no fault of my own.

I apologize too much, even when its not needed, just because I’ve felt I’ve done wrong. That can get annoying sometimes even though in my heart I really mean each and every one.

Like little things, dropping something, “sorry”, Forgetting something, “sorry”, it can get a little old, but I am working on it.

Conclusion:

I had a great time writing this, spending this time brought back many great memories about meep, and reminded me how much helper would mean to me. I want to thank everyone for reading this application, thank you for taking the time. I appreciate and constructive criticism and anyones support!

:)

2. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

I've always been impressed by your immense kindness, so I feel it would be nice to hear you in an interview. Haven't had much personal experience with you personally, though, so thats really all I can say.

EDIT: I'm just editing to say that a specific time that sticks out to me is when your PayPal account charged a ton of people back and you made it a personal goal to unban everyone who was effected. Not many people would do that.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2014