1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Block Hunt (Prop hunt)

Discussion in 'Denied' started by CreeperCristi, Aug 27, 2015.

?

You want this?

1. YEA

68.8%
  2. nein

18.8%
  3. I don't care....

12.5%
  1. CreeperCristi

CreeperCristi Popular Meeper

Pretty sure you guys have heard of Gmod prop hunt, right? Searh up "Gmod prop hunt most intense round ever" on YouTube an that video should be self-explanitory (Warning: The video also has strong language in it, you've been warned)

Anyway, I'm sure they probably made a Minecraft version of this (They actually have), and I think this would be pretty fun to have around; Because why not? Guessing le techs would be able to do this, correct me if I'm wrong but this doesn't sound too hard to implement in my opinion

I will update this post if you guys would like to add anything bellow :) (Already happening)

Update notes:

-Maybe add a timer for standing still, and places your prop (you if you're a prop) perfectly like a normal block (not afk removal, thats obviously needed anyway)

-Cristi

Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
    Joe22FTW and Toostenheimer like this.
  2. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

HECK YES
    Thats one of my most favorite MC Minigames on the Hive.
    THATS NOT ADS
    +1

3. SillySilver

SillySilver Celebrity Meeper

Well its fun, but way too many servers has Block Hunt. Maybe a different kind of mode/version would be refreshing?
    +/-

4. benster82

benster82 Celebrity Meeper

The problem would be almost everything is placed perfectly in minecraft, it would be hard to pass as a prop.

5. CreeperCristi

CreeperCristi Popular Meeper

Maybe add a timer for when your prop stands perfectly? (with some limitations)

6. Skythekid1526

Skythekid1526 Popular Meeper

Interesting, however this is a very old and un-original game, either we make a new twist with it or get rid of it all together. -1

7. cooey

cooey Legendary Meeper

Yes pls! +1

8. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

Looks awesome. I've seen it around a few times, I think it'd be great on meep. +1

9. legendcaleb

legendcaleb Celebrity Meeper

I think meep should focus on fixing its main attractions before adding new ones

Toostenheimer and Pmx728 like this.
  10. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

Its still fun. Just because its old doesnt mean that we can make a "new twist" or something. Its all fun and great to play.

11. Bubbletwins22

Bubbletwins22 Well-Known Meeper

I'd definitely enjoy this ;) +1

CreeperCristi likes this.
  12. Ashurea

Ashurea Popular Meeper

i like playing this game a lot so id give it a +1 but my expectations on how meep might reproduce its appeal is making me think twice about it ;-;

13. Qaztar

Qaztar Celebrity Meeper

I don't know about this.
    Many big servers (Won't name names) have Block Hunt there. Even though it is a fun game, I feel there wouldn't be a lot of appeal to play it, and that there would almost never be enough players to play a fun game.

14. SX1

SX1 Celebrity Meeper

^ I kind of agree with qaz

I would totally play this mini game as long as there are coins to sell to a trader, even then it's really hard to get more than 6 people in a game. Like HG, I can't get into a match with more than 4 people, so basically Prop Hunt will be like HG.

+1 anyways, as I'd like to play this with friends without telling them to go to another server

Qaztar likes this.
  15. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

Maybe sometime in the future. As of right now I dont see this being added anytime soon.