1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Blackbeltdude2nd

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Blackbeltdude2nd, May 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackbeltdude2nd

Blackbeltdude2nd New Meeper

Member Name Blackbeltdude2nd

Additional In Game Names: Blackbeltdude42 (main account) and TheWittyWolfMC

When you were banned: 7-8 Months Ago

Reason for ban: Luring 6th Offence

Ban Length: Perm

Staff member who issued ban: Flamedemond2?

Why we should consider your appeal: I understand that I was a horrible citizen on meepcraft. It has been about 7 months (I think) since I was banned. In those 7 months, I have not found one server as good as meep. I'm sorry for luring/scamming all those times. I 100% admit what I did. I know that I don't deserved to be unbanned, but I have truly changed. I know I have said that before, and I couldn't hold up to what I said. This time I am truly sorry, and I think I can be a good citizen on meep. I'm sorry to all the mods that had to deal with me, and all the people that got lured/scammed. I look at what I did now and I regret it. I made many stupid moves, and I just want to come back and prove to people that I'm not like that anymore. I know I am hated by many, and I apologize to all those people. You guys don't owe me anything. I hope you understand. Blackbelt :)

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know:

cooey, Pmx728, Toostenheimer and 2 others like this.
  2. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Please note that we are not ignoring your appeal, it just requires a little bit of discussion before we decide.

Let me post a question to you; You have been banned a total of 12 times, and three of those, including your current ban, were permanent. What should make us believe that you have truly changed this time?

3. Blackbeltdude2nd

I know that my pass history on meep is a bad one. I know I am hated by many. But I am truly sorry, and I have changed. I have truly changed. I don't want to lure/scam because it is stupid. Why get banned? Meep is amazing. I don't know why I am been so stupid in the past. There are no servers like meep, and I am 100% sorry, and I have changed. You can say to me "you have said this before, and you never kept your promise". I have changed, matured, and now respect other people on servers. I see why you will just deny this and carry on with your day. Meep owes me nothing. All I can say is that I have changed, and I am truly sorry.

4. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Look familiar? This is from your last accepted appeal.

Half of your bans have been Luring bans. Every time you've been unbanned you've gone back to do something against the rules again.

5. Blackbeltdude2nd

I know that I have made many mistakes. I know that I probably won't be unban because everyone thinks I am a joke. I know that this is ALL my fault. I am truly sorry, and I have changed. Yes, I said it again. I'm older, wiser, and more mature. I respect other players. Chaos I am sorry. To all the other mods, I am sorry for all the times that you have had to deal with me. I feel so stupid when I think of all the times I promised to not lure/scam. I am sorry, and I have changed. I am a different person. There isn't one other server as good as meep. I'm the one that messed all this up.

6. reggles44

reggles44 NANA NaNa nana NaNa NANA NaNa nana NaNa, REGGLES! Elder

Denied

Given your history we do not believe you will be able to overcome your past tendencies and not cause trouble for the server and its players.

chaos546 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.