1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Black Friday Sale

1. Fuzzlr

Fuzzlr Owner Staff Member Owner

[​IMG]
    Starting today, any purchased ranks and donation packages are 20% off! This discount ends on December 1st. Many thanks to all who are contributing to the server. Your donations help us to grow the community of MeepCraft and improve the gaming experience!

A4TC, jpp, Flamedemond and 17 others like this.
  2. MrDogeShibe

MrDogeShibe Celebrity Meeper

wow very deal
    much discownt
    such chep
    wow

3. Jdude5786

Jdude5786 Popular Meeper

I bought VIP! bit the bullet and pulled the trigger. Glad to contribute to the Meep community finally.

4. Ugleh

Ugleh Popular Meeper

He is doing more than that. He is just adding what people are demanding more of at the time. He talks to me about minigames because I manage them. However he controls all aspects of the server every day as well. He does a lot of stuff for the server in the dark. You don't need to see him online every day to know he is working. Just like I am not on the server every day and I still do work for the server.

We cant add Factions when we have Towny. Those 2 plugins dont mix well with the economy. Everyone knows that. This is a Towny and Economy server with minigames on the side. Its always been like that, however now that I am here we will focus on more custom games.

5. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

Can I have a place to pitch up a tent 36 hours early?

6. Lady_Hestia

Lady_Hestia Retro, Dance, Freak

this should be called cyber monday as it's an online thing -.-