1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Beaufx - Major towny theft (ban appeal)

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Beaufx, Oct 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beaufx

Beaufx Popular Meeper

Good morning staff,

I attempted to log in this morning and noticed I was banned due to "major towny theft". I can't imagine what this would be for. I've only recently built a home at old_pink's town, and was an assistant in rhubs town. I just don't know what I was banned for. I've never been banned from meep before and am certainly not a thief. Just hoping for a little insight. Thanks in advance guys.

-Beau

2. Beaufx

Beaufx Popular Meeper

Very important detail here.. when I try to log in, it says I was banned due to "assistant abuse". However, I've been told by a few other players that I am still listed as an assistant in Rubicon. I've never done anything wrong there, other than deny 'Rhubs' spawners, because it isn't legal for him to have them at his current rank. I can't help but feel this is why he is lashing back at me (by having me banned). I'd really like to get this resolved. I've donated alot to MeepCraft and I enjoy playing here. I'd really like to see the evidence or at least have some information about it, so that I can better defend myself. I know you guys are busy- so thanks again in advance for all your hard work.

3. Beaufx

Beaufx Popular Meeper

ps. I can/will provide screenshots of Rhubs asking for the spawners / for me to build him an illegal "pigman" grinder. I denied him last night, and when I tried to get on this morning, I was banned..

4. shains

shains never stop fighting

5. Beaufx

Beaufx Popular Meeper

He showed me where that chest was, and I was asked to make money towards building his grinder. I told him I wasn't putting any spawners in until he was ranked up higher, to avoid a ban. He made me an assistant TO do this task. This is what I get for trying to help a child lol.. no money has been put toward the grinder, thank god - so if Rhubs was lying to me, then I agree someone deserves an apology and any damage can be easily restored.

6. Beaufx

Beaufx Popular Meeper

Also, I apologize for not following the format; I wasn't really sure what I was defending myself against at the time.

7. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

under admin review

8. Beaufx

Beaufx Popular Meeper

Thanks again guys.. I'll make sure I don't put myself in this position again.

9. Beaufx

Beaufx Popular Meeper

Am I really still an assistant in rubicon after all this?

10. TheRealWoohoocheese

TheRealWoohoocheese Celebrity Meeper

Next time...DONT TAKE MY GOD ARMOR!!! I'M NOT STUPID to not notice it's gone...

11. TheRealWoohoocheese

And why is this pending...That REALLY makes me mad that a robber is gonna be back on this server. I don't like robbers in a town. Especially an assistant abuser!

:mad:

12. Beaufx

Beaufx Popular Meeper

You need to talk to your town mayor about that chest and what his plans were.

13. Beaufx

Beaufx Popular Meeper

It was a temp ban none the less. I've never been banned (or even kicked) from Meepcraft over the past year that I've been playing here; until this incident. I have no need to steal anything from anyone. Talk to Rhubs-he was getting rid of the other assistants and re-building the town. We got into an argument because I wouldn't build him a grinder, because he wasn't ranked to hold spawners.. that's all..

14. rhubs

rhubs Well-Known Meeper

Beaufx, i didnt want u banned. I thought u were a pretty cool guy and i thought it was awesome to have a supreme in my town! Once again, im sorry.

Your Friend,
    rhubs

15. TheRealWoohoocheese

Well then why did you think it was okay to steal my God Armor?

16. Beaufx

Beaufx Popular Meeper

Macstre, can you please read the entire post so that no one needs to repeat anything.

17. TheRealWoohoocheese

I have read it millions of times. Thieves don't deserve second chances.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.