1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

bathroom policy

Discussion in 'Debates' started by Piper N, Mar 4, 2017.

?

how should transgenders be treated/ bathroom policy

1. how you self identify

52.8%
  2. your given gender

47.2%
  1. twomoo1119

twomoo1119 Celebrity Meeper

Laugh my *****ing *** off off off off off off off off off off off off off off off off off off offf off off off off off off off off off off off off off off off off off off off off off off off off off off off off off off off off off off off off off off off off off off off off offf off
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 15, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 15, 2017 ---
    What defines masculin what defines feminin?

@Blue_marlin98

2. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

I mean, there are very definite differences beween a generic male body and a generic female body.
    I'm going to say that when most people think of a man, they will think a pretty square body (not a lotof curves waist wise I mean), thicker arms and legs, broad torso, larger hands and feet, shorter and/or less stylized hair, sometimes facial hair, and a more square face.
    A generic woman is curvier at the hips and waist, thin arms and legs with small hands, hair usually shoulder length or more, bigger chest and back end, and a more round/ovally face.

These are generic differences that ofc don't apply to all people, buuuut you get my point. There IS a difference between a male and a female "look."

But I'm also going to reference my above post - I look kinda like a dude if I were to do my hair different. My face isn't as round, my arms and legs are thicker, and in my typical clothing I wear , my chest isn't really enough to make a judge on if I'm female or not. So I could very easily pass off a dude if my hair wasn't, yknow, pink and girly.

Am I supposed to go to the mens room, despite my being female, having female parts, and identifying as a female, just because I look more masculine than most females?

Pmx728 likes this.
  3. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Erebus45 hasn't made you look bad, but the words you wrote are making you look bad. It's not up to you to decide what people should or should not do - You don't have that right.

A school is public property and as long as it's lawful you should keep your opinion to yourself.

Hospitals are privately owned and you're opinion on what goes on there is still irrelevant.

Neighborhoods are a mixture of public and private, but unless that bum is on your property it's still really not your business to get involved.

You speaking up in every example you've given is not speaking up, but getting involved in things that are not your business and then trying to dictate what other people should do. -- What gives you any right or authority to even begin to do such a thing? Nothing.

Sure, I think the entire bathroom debate is pointless and like kids fighting over toys, the solution is taking it all away. Make them all unisex and let people deal with it. But the discussion isn't about how something feels, in spite of factual information.

Cherrykit, SuperDyl, Erebus45 and 2 others like this.
  4. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

I would like to thank you all for allowing me explain what I have said a million different time. I get pleasure and laughter out of this. I truly do. I have explained it and y'all have managed to change what I've said, alter it, make it what you want to hear, and that's okay. @Muunkee stop trying to change the topic for hair style and breast size, we can all point out a female in a crowd, shop in the men's department and I guarantee I can point you out as a female. Stop making it based on breast size and hair style. You know what you are, use that bathroom

5. BlackJack

BlackJack Celebrity Meeper

If a predator is gonna be hanging out in bathrooms, I doubt a sign saying "Men" or "Women" is going to deter them.

Apologies if this has been said, I cbf to skim through the thread.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  6. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

I think you need to heal your brain cells

7. Blue_Marlin

How? My problem is with the people that "self identify" you are either a man or a woman you don't just "self identify". If you are man and turned into a female then go right ahead to the female restroom.

8. Courtneyyy

Courtneyyy Admin Princess Staff Member Helper Media Elder

Not everybody can just "turn into a female" there is a process and it takes time. If they self-identify as a female and would like to piss in the female restroom I don't understand what the big issue is. lol

Pmx728 and MoonlitMadness like this.
  9. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

What makes a man a man, and a woman a woman?

10. Blue_Marlin

@Courtneyyy that's your opinion and you are entitled to that, I have mine :)
    @Muunkee @Natsu ans everyone else, opinions are opinions I think they should use the restroom as to which part they have between their legs!!

@Deinen that thing between their legs, that defines them. :)

11. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

So if a tragic accident happens removing the genitalia from a guy, then he's no longer a male? What would he be then?

BlackJack and Courtneyyy like this.
  12. Blue_Marlin

lol can you stop, like your being unnessary at this point.

13. Courtneyyy

Courtneyyy Admin Princess Staff Member Helper Media Elder

Do drag queens who act, dress, and perceive themselves as females not allowed to use the female restroom because they haven't made a sex change yet? and are forced to use the male restroom? Do lesbians who act, dress, and perceive themselves as males not allowed to use the male restroom because they don't have the necessary genitalia?

Cherrykit and BlackJack like this.
  14. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

I am showing your belief in this topic is not relevant due to your non-firm grasp on the entire topic. I also don't have a firm grip on these answers, however, I couldn't care less where they went to the bathroom at.

But you're basing your entire worldview on this topic based on your view of man and woman. If you have no clue what makes a man a man and a woman a woman, then you're inherently wrong.

If a man had a tragic accident, leading to the removal of his genitals, would he be a man?

Would a man who had a sex change operation into female be a woman even though he lacks eggs, or a uterus?

Would a woman who had a sex change operation into male be a man even though she lacks sperm and has a uterus?

15. BlackJack

Backpedal harder mate

Toostenheimer and Courtneyyy like this.
  16. Blue_Marlin

@BlackJack it's hard to "backpedal" harder when what they are saying is false. They know What im saying and they are turning it into something it's not. What is so hard to understand? I believe I have stated many times if you look like a man use the men's restroom, if u get ur stuff taken off in an accident that doesn't make you look like a female. If you are Caitlin Jenner and have a sex change he doesn't have eggs but is a female, I mean come on. IF YOU LOOK LIKE A MAN GO IN THE DAMN MENS ROOM! I should not be seeing a female in there.

17. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

You have not answered a single one of my questions nor addressed my comments, and simply attacked my logic.

The point of my comment was not about breast size or hair. My point was, I look kinda like a dude! And that means, by your logic, I go to the mens room.

Please read my comments and posts and address them, otherwise you're not really participating, you're flinging your opinion around and not arguing, especially not constructively.

Looks like I'm a man now

18. BlackJack

Why is what they're saying any more true or false than what you're saying?

I say that you're backpedaling because you're avoiding legitimate questions and theories instead of answering them with your own. When your argument devolves into "lol ur wrong just stop", then you're backpedaling.

Erebus45 likes this.
  19. Blue_Marlin

@Muunkee , judging from your picture, again only judging from your picture, let me say that one more time so you know I'm only judging from your picture. I feel I have to repeat myself so it gets in people's heads. You clearly look like a female, you can buzz cut and wear men's clothes and I feel you'd look like a female. If you scroll up, and you look at that picture of a female (it looks just like a man) but she WAS a female, do you want that in the female restroom? No he belongs in the men's room. I'm fine if you want to be a female, @Courtneyyy i know many people can't afford the change. However, if you want to use the female restroom go into it looking like a female. Yall might be okay with it but we did a poll around my school seeing if we should allow transgenders into the bathroom they wished to be, and if we should even change all the bathrooms to unisex and anonymously more people said they wouldn't want a man in the females restroom, and vice Versa.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 15, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 15, 2017 ---
    I
    never said what they are saying is false, what they say I'm saying is false. They are taking what I'm saying and changing it.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 15, 2017 ---
    We all have our own opinions and nothing will change my thought on this topic. I will not try and change your thoughts. Opinions are opinions, this topic will never be a fact.

20. Klitch

Klitch

probably shoulda led with this