1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

bathroom policy

Discussion in 'Debates' started by Piper N, Mar 4, 2017.

?

how should transgenders be treated/ bathroom policy

1. how you self identify

52.8%
  2. your given gender

47.2%
  1. Garde7

Garde7 Popular Meeper

lol <--- this topic

2. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Reference my above point - There are some girly looking dudes, and some manly looking girls. Just because they look one way or another means they should use the one they look like more?
    I mean there are some GIRLY lookin dudes lol, enough to the point where sometimes you can't even tell without paying attention
    So now you want girly looking guys to use the women's because they look girly? Isn't that kind of offensive?
    I don't understand, legit, please clarify.

Pmx728 likes this.
  3. Garde7

Garde7 Popular Meeper

this is my point of view pretty much
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 15, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 15, 2017 ---
    If you have Girl parts... go to the ladies room
    If you have boy parts... go to the men's room
    If you don't want to specify your gender... use the family restroom
    If you are offended by all of these and want to use every bathroom... use the family restroom

Blue_Marlin likes this.
  4. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

I don't understand what y'all don't Get, @Erebus45 stop making me sound like a bad person. My point on homeless people was that I am that person that will speak up if something is wrong. Now let me clarify where they SHOULD NOT beg for money. Near schools, hospitals, and subdivisions. A subdivision in my area is a group of houses (It's how we call them in Florida idk how they are anywhere else).

@Deinen My point is we have a male and female bathroom for a reason. This generation is going crazy.

@Muunkee If you look like a female use the female bathroom, if you look like a man use the men's bathroom. What's there not to get? My point in this is people should not have to worry about a weirdo in there bathroom where they half way undress to use the bathroom. If you as a girl can cut your hair and actually look like a dude and you boi to the men's bathroom and no one cares, good for you. Congrats! But to be able to clearly look like a man and walk into a target and go "I self identify as a female I will use that bathroom" is ridiculous. I know that's how it works because I was at a target one time and a man did that, a female felt uncomfortable and went to the manager of the store and the manager told the female not to use the restroom then... EXCUSE ME???? WHAT???? No! I will NEVER support this. EVER. I understand that you have them people that wish to be a girl or a guy and if they can actually look like that girl in the picture a above who is now a man then what's the problem???

Garde7 likes this.
  5. Garde7

Garde7 Popular Meeper

We are very good at focusing on the minority and missing the majority in America; so about 3.5% of the population is transgender and want to change the bathroom that they have to use... Does that make it right to make the 96.5% of everyone else uncomfortable?? I think not

smk likes this.
  6. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Chill off if you are uncomfortable with other people in the public bathroom don't use those public bathrooms. I don't see why this is even a problem. People can go wherever they want, it's none if your business to what they identify as and what they look like. If you think someone is weird then you should stay away from them but unless he/she is doing something illegal, you have no rights whatsoever to complain about it. You decided to use a public facility, it's not yours, no you don't decide who goes where, no you don't decide their gender. By using a public bathroom area you are agreeing to share that area with other people and if you are afraid of other people simply stay off of those areas.

Just stick to what you identify as and use that bathroom.

Cherrykit, Pmx728 and Muunkee like this.
  7. Garde7

Garde7 Popular Meeper

If that is your solution then why have Gender identified bathrooms in the first place?? It used to be a protection against the opposite sex, now I can identify as whoever I want just to use whatever bathroom I want, and if you are in a public place you might not have the option of using a private bathroom. The majority should rule in this, but it doesn't because we America have to be tolerant. The Transgender people should be tolerant of the rules of the restrooms. aka male-male female-female not I feel like a male-male... If saying the minority should give way to the majority makes me a horrible person I'm sorry, but it's common sense.
    Your intonations are quite introesting ^
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 15, 2017 ---
    The sad thing is this used to not be a problem...

8. Blue_Marlin

@junelawnchaired thank you oh so very much for taking your sweet time out of your sad life to literally say what I said. I feel as if you saying it out loud was a way for you to try and make me feel stupid, or ridiculous. Your thought failed because I don't. I still stand by what I said. But atleast the blind people can hear what I said!!! As for everyone else, use your brain. If that's the case then why has a male and female bathroom? Dressing room? Locker room? Why don't girls play on a professional or college level football team? Why not let men cheer on the team and get the crowd rawring! Let's make everyone equal! And let's only care about the left wing point of view! Not to mention how many people literally boycotted Target for that stupid move.

Garde7 likes this.
  9. twomoo1119

twomoo1119 Celebrity Meeper

Echummmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

76, your forgetting fighter chopper and a couple of others

Garde7 likes this.
  10. Muunkee

What I don't get is why?
    If something such as transgender did not exist, or was not a problem, or this debate was never a debate at all, I don't think that this would have ever rose up in a real situation - You look girly so you must go to the girl's room. That honestly would be considered bullying IMO. You look like this, so you cannot go here even though you normally would be allowed.
    It's not the same as limiting men to men's rooms, because that makes sense. Limiting one guy to a women's based upon his looks is ridiculous.

ALSO! "looking girly" is precisely your worry here! You say you would feel uncomfortable with a male going in the women's room. But you demand a guy that looks more feminine than masculine go into the womens? You are contradicting yourself, that is why I don't understand, and asked.
    How were you taught to use the bathroom? lol, most people go in a stall with a lock to do that xD
    I full 100% agree with your point here, but I will also note that regardless of what the law says, men will put on wigs and dresses and go into the women's room anyways. Making this law a reality and saying if you identify as a female just gives them another excuse, but won't change the numbers.
    This is a private business. You have a problem with target and how target is managed, not the law.

11. twomoo1119

Some people have both....

... Apparently
    I think a lot of you guys are worried about this happening:

WARNING PG13

I can see both sides

12. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

i work at target :(

Deljikho likes this.
  13. Blue_Marlin

Why? That's a broad question. Why anything? Why don't cows lay eggs? Why can't pigs fly? Why am I not a billionaire? I mean that can go on forever. Why can't a male use the female restroom? Hmmm, honestly the answer is right there in the question. Why do we put "male" or "female" on your drivers license? Why don't men go in female prisons? Why? Why? Why? I mean come on. A male in a female bathroom. Think about it.

14. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

these aren't related and your argument is based off of fallacies. nice job blue marlin 98

Deljikho and Natsu like this.
  15. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Lol no one cares if a few people boycott a business that big

Do you even know what transgender is lol? You don't choose to identify as something...

Did I kill your brain cells

Garde7 likes this.
  16. twomoo1119

Cows don't lay eggs as calves would have to be massively underdeveloped when the come out of the egg or the cow would have to put way to much energy into making the worlds biggest egg shell. The calves would have to be nurtured by the cow for much longer. It just isn't worth it

You are not a billionaire because you didn't inherit billions from your parents and you don't have a job that pays you a lot of money but I'm sure if you worked hard enough, you could become a billionaire ;)
    Yes I thought about it, what's wrong? Most if not all females use stalls every time they excrete solids and liquids. It's not like men can stair at women while theie going. The issue should be women in men's washrooms as urinals are often quite... Open.

17. Blue_Marlin

@junelawnchaired this just goes to show your mentality. I'm saying we can sit here and ask "why" all day. I've given my answer.
    @Natsu what do you not understand lmfaooooo!! If you are Caitlin Jenner and are a female now then use the freaking female restroom!!! If you self identify as a female then don't use it!'n

18. twomoo1119

Read before you write:banghead:
    First of all Ustan never said what he indetifies as, he is giving examples. I don't really think you fully understand the situation.

Natsu and junelawnchaired like this.
  19. Garde7

Garde7 Popular Meeper

yeah 4 ur info i do

20. Muunkee

You did not respond to any of my points.

You are stating:
    1. If you look like a male, go to the mens. If you like like a girl, go to the womens.
    2. I am uncomfortable with a male in the female bathroom / Uncomfortable with sending my wife or daughter in the women's with a man in there.

if a guy LOOKS like a girl, and you want the people that LOOK like girls to use the girls, then you're automatically sending guys in there, which you also don't want.

I'm confused.
    this isnt even about trans anymore its just pure discrimination based on looks.

Cherrykit, Deljikho, Pmx728 and 2 others like this.