1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

bathroom policy

Discussion in 'Debates' started by Piper N, Mar 4, 2017.

?

how should transgenders be treated/ bathroom policy

1. how you self identify

52.8%
  2. your given gender

47.2%
  1. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Ehhh....

Listening to the original statements/transcript it really seems like he doesn't imply that boy is just someone younger than you. He really goes off to defend pedophilia as love for people who haven't gone through puberty. When clearly if a 22 year old is having relations with a 12 year old girl, who has gone through puberty, I'd say that's pretty much pedophilia.

2. kwagscraft

kwagscraft Celebrity Meeper

3. MeepLord27

MeepLord27 Popular Meeper

45% of woman shouldn't have to be discomforted because some weirdo in a dress wants to pee.

4. kwagscraft

kwagscraft Celebrity Meeper

I don't think you understand how democracy works. It's nobody's problem but your own if you get triggered by the thought of someone that was born with a dong peeing in the stall next to you.

Muunkee likes this.
  5. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

The debate is not about the weirdo in the dress because guy in a dress is not the same as self identification nor transgender-ness
    Weirdo in a dress is asked to leave, Trans people and real self identifying people are allowed where they want to be

plus, majority rules

6. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Well, except the last two times a Republican was elected President. :)

kwagscraft likes this.
  7. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

aint a trump thread

8. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

I know, js. Majority doesn't always rule. ;)

Erebus45 likes this.
  9. MeepLord27

In a vote, you're not wrong, but this is a debate, not a vote. Saying "most woman don't even care" is wrong.

Now, I don't actually care which bathroom avatar the last gender bender uses, I just think hes a weirdo who wants attention.

10. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

I'd argue that statistics are largely not relevant in this topic, purely because of the statistical chance of it happening, which is beyond low. We could say 95% of humans would object to being abducted by aliens, but would it matter when it never happens?

If the only justification of legislating other's behavior is uncomfortableness then it would seem those on the right are just as fragile as those on the left. With the exception is the right espouses limited government, except for the cases where people live counter to their worldview and expectations, then they are all for the government to dictate what they can, or cannot do.

Those 45% aren't forced to feel uncomfortable, they can simply choose not to use those restroom facilities, or public restrooms in general.

As a side note to this comment:

Are you a Christian?

Erebus45 and kwagscraft like this.
  11. x_bigheart_x

x_bigheart_x Celebrity Meeper

i think that they just wanna go to the bathroom

Erebus45 likes this.
  12. MeepLord27

Nope, atheist.
    You misunderstand me. I think trans people are begging for attention and/or mentally ill (exept in certain circumstances cus there are people born with internal organs that don't match there external organs), I don't think that trans people using the bathroom is a plea for attention.

13. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

This is not always the case. Some people actually do feel like they should be born a different gender. There is a girl at my school who wants to be a boy and when she graduates she will have a sex change and become a boy as well as a boy who feels he should have been a girl. They do not want attention, they do not go around saying "im a boy (when she is a girl) i want to be treated as one! She simply walks around school like a tom boy and goes on about her day. She also doesn't get offended when you call HER a GIRL because she is a girl until she has her sex change. She also has no problem using the female restroom because right now she is a GIRL even though she wants to be a boy!

Look at people like Caitlyn Jenner, Candis Cayne and those people..... me as a boy would feel more uncomfortable with them in the mens room then I would be of them in the womens room (as im sure many women would agree) Candis Cayne is also married to a straight male and he is okay with her being trans because she has female parts.

I do think some people use it for attention or publicity but do they actually go through with the entire change? or do they just tape it up and cross dress?

Also! If transgender men and women want to use the restroom of the sex they want to be then they should be forced to go into a prison of the gender they chose to be.

I do not understand why anyone would want to change genders but im not in that situation should i really dont know, i guess were not supposed to know everything huh?

Democrats wants the electoral college and when they lose to it they get mad. When a democrat looses they freaking cry about it. Shut up about "Trump didn't win the popular vote" who cares he the president, if Trump won the popular vote and Hillary won th electoral vote you wouldn't see us Republicans out there destroying towns, crying and threatening to leave the country, LOOK AT OBAMA'S WIN! all the streets were silent because Republicans took the L and went on about life.

You do not need to be a christian to understand the fact that a man uses the mens room and a female uses the womens room...

14. MeepLord27

Then I think shes mentally ill.

No, but you should always be trying to learn more, perfections a path, not a goal.

15. Blue_Marlin

I agree with you but if she wants to have a gender change and use the mens bathroom after doing so then I could care less. My problem is not with people like Caitlyn Jenner, my problem is people like Bruce Jenner.
    Bruce Jenner in female bathroom ----> huge no no
    Caitlyn Jenner in female bathroom -----> sure idc

16. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

Except there were totally riots when Obama won... maybe you were too young to remember?

Natsu likes this.
  17. MeepLord27

Not nearly as large as trumpo?

18. Blue_Marlin

Has nothing to do with age actually, however you cannot compare a Anti-Obama riot to a Anti-Trump riot. They are way different and more people have been harmed due to Trumps victory by Anti-Trump people then probably ever before.

19. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

You do realize the electoral college has existed before there was even a Democrat party, right?

Trump didn't win the popular vote, he lost by millions.

Also he touches little boys.

Quite a difference in conflict of interests, and truth, between both Presidents.

The reason I asked that question is simply because if he were a Christian, I was going to point out that casting judgement is a sin and not something Jesus would do.

20. MeepLord27

? I was just talking about the riots/protests when obama got elected versus trump. I fail to see how your statement pertains?
    ?