1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

bathroom policy

Discussion in 'Debates' started by Piper N, Mar 4, 2017.

?

how should transgenders be treated/ bathroom policy

1. how you self identify

52.8%
  2. your given gender

47.2%
  1. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

@WeAreNumberUno
    Liberals = snowflakes
    Liberals are the ones that are
    "Melting down because Trumps President"
    "Wanting equal rights for the LGBTQ community"
    "Wanting to give out free college"
    "Wanting to allow more immigrants than Americans into the country"
    "Want to 'be nice' to every country"
    "Want to avoid war"
    "Want to have paid for abortions"
    "Want to have gay marriage"
    ETC ETC ETC

google a snowflake having a meltdown and I guarantee you you won't find 1 video of a Conservatice crying, it'll be a liberal crying over something a Republican / conservative has done. I'm not crying over here, nor am I having a meltdown. I mean simply voicing my opinion. I'm not even triggered? Deinen got pretty triggered when I jokingly said he was on welfare tho!
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 10, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 10, 2017 ---
    You also live in America so it is your right to be safe and feel safe.

2. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

How are these two even bad ideas????
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 10, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 10, 2017 ---
    This too ^

How is equal rights, affordable college, and avoiding war a bad liberal ideology? Wth

Erebus45, Muunkee and Deinen like this.
  3. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

I mean, if not blindly following him is a meltdown....

I just want American citizens to receive equality, yeah.

Yup, this makes our country stronger, more competitive in a global economy and gives us a technological edge over our rivals.

We're all immigrants?

Seems like a good idea.

Yes, avoiding war would be really nice, actually.

Yeah because it costs society and taxpayers less to have an abortion than raise a child on welfare. It's just being fiscally responsible.

I just want every American citizen to have equality, yeah.

4. Blue_Marlin

"blindly"

as do I... to an extent.

I would never want free college in this country. Who would you like to pay for it?

No, were not all immigrants. Did you not take a history class?

Being nice to everyone is not always the answer and thats how our country gets "abused" sometimes...

To an extent again, what about Syria?

Although you are correct on it saves tax payers more money but you are taking a life. A potentially really good life. also, being "responsible" would be to not get pregnant if you dont want the baby/cant afford it.

I dont support or not support gay marriage. However, I dont think they should be allowed to adopt children, or get certain benefits.
    This all goes for you as well @Deljikho

Also if were not gonna talk about the bathroom policy can we change threads or go to pm? Just dont want to keep talking in the wrong thread.

Muunkee likes this.
  5. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

My home state, New Mexico, has free college tuition for in-state students. It's paid for by the proceeds of the New Mexico Lottery. They grant every student that has a 2.0+ GPA with a full ride scholarship called the New Mexico Legislative Lottery Scholarship. There is always a way to make higher education more affordable once we actually start trying, but saying "I don't want it" will never be a long term solution.

Natsu and Erebus45 like this.
  6. Blue_Marlin

If you got a 2.0 GPA in grade school you certainly don't deserve free college. I think the lottery would be an "okay" idea because lets face it, $20 for a ticket and winning millions is a bit much (even though tax takes a rather large portion of that). Wouldn't you rather see that money going towards better road ways? airports? homeless shelters/families? charities? Adoption centers? and much much more programs then free college? Is college over priced? sure, but "free" is a bit much, especially with all the free scholarships the give out. Google scholarship and thousands pop up. Do good in school or play sports and get "free college" that way. Many people pay for college and can handle the $200 a month payment.

MoonlitMadness likes this.
  7. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

I am almost positive this line was said back when white people were talking about whether or not black people deserve the vote. You know, the ones that were too polite to be bluntly bigotted.

Erebus45 and Deljikho like this.
  8. Blue_Marlin

Yes i'm totally saying blacks shouldn't vote! I totally think Whites are more powerful! lol be for real kid. I'm not discriminating against anyone especially for their race.

9. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

metr0n0me and Muunkee like this.
  10. Blue_Marlin

Quote the entire thing @Deljikho not just part of it :) I do not discriminate against people based on race / color of your skin. I will judge / discriminate against certain people based on certain views and life choices. Sounds heartless or mean but its true.

11. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

You can discriminate all you want. The United States of America cannot discriminate though and your particular discrimanatory beliefs shouldn't be reflected by our laws.

Also we already all know you're heartless:

metr0n0me and Muunkee like this.
  12. Blue_Marlin

Im not heartless, there is a time and place for everything. Begging for money isn't necessary. I am more likey to give a homeless person money if they don't beg. Then I am if they do. Walking in between cars to get a couple bucks is ridiculous, sleeping behind a dumpster shows "I really am homeless and just want food". Next time you see someone begging for money instead of handing them money ask them to meet you at the store and you physically buy them food. I could almost guarantee they won't go.

13. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

wow how DARE u treat another person like a person!!!11!11
    Soooo
    All people have to go by your views, right?
    Or can we not agree that the majority should rule? I'm seeing many conflicting numbers when I look for how many people support LGBT rights, but I'm seeing in between 60 and 80%, for sure the majority.

metr0n0me likes this.
  14. Blue_Marlin

No, thats untrue. I am not a dictator. If you actually want to go by the majority then trans people or "self identified' people wouldn't be using the restroom in which they choose as most women feel uncomfortable. Atlas from the articles and stats I've seen.

People should be treated like people, when you have people abusing the system, government or other people then they should be treated as a prisoner.

15. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Ahah, but crime rate where there is non-discrimination areas has not changed. Where's your arguement?

....discomfort.

....Snowflake.

16. MoonlitMadness

MoonlitMadness Celebrity Meeper

as long as u don't touch my privates and stare at my butt you can pee where u want

17. Blue_Marlin

lol I literally laugh every single time y'all call me a snowflake. Y'all truly dont know the meaning and or context in which to use it. Y'all really are just that stupid. (oh no I called you stupid instead of you calling me stupid, shoot me now)

Literally more then half the women in America dont agree with it. Shouldn't we be going by the majority?

18. cnkropp

cnkropp Popular Meeper

Heh, we didn't go by majority in the election. (This is a joke don't be triggered)
    Yeah sure you aren't

smk, metr0n0me, Natsu and 1 other person like this.
  19. Blue_Marlin

lol blame the democrats for Trumps win then, they are the ones who wanted electoral votes then when it caused them to lose they wanted the majority to win.

How is me wanting people to respect cops, firefighters etc etc being a dictator? also you live in the this country you should respect our flag. If you hate the country so much why are you living here?

20. x_bigheart_x

x_bigheart_x Celebrity Meeper

can you give a source, cause i can't find valid statistics that show that.
    a lot of women honestly don't give a flying flip about trans people using the bathroom.
    there have been no sexual assaults against a woman by a trans person in a bathroom.
    how about we try to solve actual rape instead of the idea of rape?