1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

bathroom policy

Discussion in 'Debates' started by Piper N, Mar 4, 2017.

?

how should transgenders be treated/ bathroom policy

1. how you self identify

52.8%
  2. your given gender

47.2%
  1. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

@Deinen @Deljikho I think all rapist, sexual predators etc etc should be castrated and killed. Wether they are a cop, transgender, white person, black person, Muslim, teacher, idc what you are. If you rape someone or commit sexual assault you should be castrated and killed :) does that clarify?

2. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

But do you agree with laws preventing it from happening, just like you do with the bathroom laws? Should the US make laws that do not allow cops, teachers, military personnel etc, to interact with the opposite sex?

metr0n0me likes this.
  3. Blue_Marlin

Is there a brain in your head?

4. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

That's the question we've been asking since like Page 1 of this thread

metr0n0me likes this.
  5. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Not particularly since I didn't ask whether or not you thought they should be punished or what punishment should be given out.

metr0n0me and Deljikho like this.
  6. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

Why is it so hard to get you to answer the question? You ask me if I have a brain but you can't even correctly understand and answer my/deinens question. You went on a tangent about something we never asked about then insulted me for trying to keep you in the course of the question at hand. So let's try again:

You support preventive legislation for sexual assault. Correct?

You want to prevent sexual harassment of people going into the wrong bathroom by making it illegal to do so. This is preventive legislation for sexual assault. Likewise this type of case is only a minority, a very very small minority of assault cases. There are more sexual assault cases of police officers forcing themselves onto the opposite sex. So you should also be in favor of making it illegal for police to deal with the opposite sex, just in case one of them was a sexual predator despite the hundreds that are not.

My assumption is that you do not support the latter type of legislation, however you support the former. This is very hypocritical thinking. You don't feel safe with your wife and kid going into a bathroom with a male but you feel safe with them getting stopped by a male police officer? Even though they are more likely to be assaulted by the police officer than by someone in the bathroom. I do not understand your rationale. Can you please explain.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  7. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

What does this have to do with the bathrooms and the allowing trans people to go where they need?

So you're against rape. I would hope this is true of most people. But I fail to understand how you are linking people entering the "wrong" bathroom to rape, as this simply either does not happen, or would be just as easy without the being able to legally go in. You can step into a women's bathroom at any time just as easily as I can go into the men's room. I've gone into the men's room many times especially at work (GOD the women here are nasty) and not a single one cares and I only got a weird look from some of them the first time they saw me c': No one has said a word other than a Hi there or a how are you passing by. (Do most guys do that? lolol)

Even if you're a man, look like a man, 100% man, view cowboyhatman in the example that is trans. If he went into the womens room, who's gonna really stop him? Especially in the average setting, meaning at a restaurant, his workplace, grocery store. I would think (hope) that the vast majority of store staff would know it wasn't worth the fight unless a customer started to fuss about it.

And who's gonna fuss about it?
    Either the people who only think about themselves, or the people who are uncomfortable with the situation. And I understand some people will be uncomfortable with Mr cowboyhatman in there cause he definetly does look 100% dude.

It is a legitimate question based on your responses and comments. Your comments are ridiculous and you fail to come up with anything that stumps you so you resort to insults.

@KlutchDecals halp

8. Blue_Marlin

Asking if all military or government personnel, cops, teacher etc etc should be taken away from the opposite gender is ridiculous. Stopping men and women from using the opposite gender bathroom is no where near the same. I do not think a man who has men parts should be using the female restroom. Me as a high school student by law can go to the principals office and declare myself as a female and he/she must allow me to be treated as a female and I can legally use the female restroom! Even if I'm a male. People need to understand you cant just "identify" as something you aren't and if you think you can you should have to see a counselor. I understand some men and women wish to be the opposite gender, I'm fine with this, I'm not fine with you self identifying and using the opposite bathroom. If you want to be treated like the opposite sex, you must be the opposite sex. This doesn't go for just bathrooms and changing rooms or locker rooms. If a female turns into a male and commits a crime they should be put in a mens prison. Right? The bathroom policy is ignorant. If a human being wants to be treated as the opposite sex, they should be treated as the opposite sex in ALL positions. Not pick and choose.

9. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

Listen. This is the authoritarian stuff that pisses people the hell off. If someone wants to "identify" as a friggin door it really doesn't affect you, and if they want to go into the female bathroom, that also really doesn't affect anyone but them. If they assault someone, they go to jail, if they leave other people alone, leave them alone.

Muunkee and Natsu like this.
  10. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

Earlier you said you didnt want people to use the opposite bathrooms in order to prevent sexual assault. Did you not say that? If sexual assault occurs in both situations (weirdos in the restroom, and police officers in private) then the topics are definitely on the same course of thinking. You must not want to actually prevent sexual assault? You seem to just get offended by someone using the wrong restroom and personally don't like it.

So which sounds more like your position:

A. I do not want manly looking girls in the restroom because I want to prevent sexual assault.
    B. I do not want manly looking girls in the restroom because I do not like it and it bothers me.

metr0n0me, Muunkee and MoonlitMadness like this.
  11. 2leah2

2leah2 Celebrity Meeper

pee where you want i don't care. i use the mens restroom when traveling if the line is shorter lol yolo

12. MoonlitMadness

MoonlitMadness Celebrity Meeper

I literally think that like every time i talk to you xd

Natsu and Muunkee like this.
  13. Blue_Marlin

I dont care who it "pisses" off, if someones opinion on a man using the woman restroom "pisses" you off, theres an issues on their part.

Why cant someone identify as a 16 year old so they can get a driver license?
    Why cant you identify as a 21 year old so you can drink?
    why cant a 30 year old identify as a 24 year old so they can stay on mommy and daddy's insurance?
    Why cant an 8th grader identify as a graduating senior so they dont have to go to school?
    Why cant i identify as a surgeon and perform surgeries on someone?
    Why cant I identify as a lotto winner and win the pot?

Because you cant! You cant identify as something you aren't. Its really sad what this generation is coming too.

It does effect me and it effects society as a whole.

sure did.

Police men (and other government jobs) who save lives everyday compared to a guy who "thinks" he was supposed to be a female are not the same. You find more "sexual assaults" from police officers than "lgbtq" people because there are wayyyyyy more police than trans or self identified people. At this moment in time. So no its not the same course in thinking, if your being raped or assaulted do you call a "lgbtq" person or a cop?

Please do not assume things. Every time I say something you guys "assume" something else. I do not want a guy with guy parts in a females restroom because
    1.) It opens the door to rape
    2.) It causes people to dress up and record the opposite sex
    3.) sexual assault
    and more, but these are the top 3.

We can all have our opinions.

Ohhhh Moonlit got fired from the staff team and got his balls back, now he's gonna "insult" everyone! I enjoy insults, bring it on :)

14. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

Oh right, unless they look like a girl.. in which case you do want a guy with guy parts in the female restroom?

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
    metr0n0me and Muunkee like this.
  15. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Except you are statistically more likely to be raped by a bad cop than a bad transgendered person / regular creepy person masquerading as another gender in a bathroom.

16. MoonlitMadness

MoonlitMadness Celebrity Meeper

if you think I got fired you're dead wrong sweet pea

Blue_Marlin and Natsu like this.
  17. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

Because identifying as a froot lupe doesn't physically harm you or other people, all your examples do.

How!? Dude, I don't get trans genderers either, but it doesn't affect me at all so I don't go around telling other people how to live there lives. IMO people who do are kinda jerks.

Not when they affect and actively make someone elses life harder.
    You cuck crybully snowflake libtard feminazi.

18. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Its almost like you physically cannot change age and you can genders
    Huh whodathunk
    That being said there are people who try this

19. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

This is getting ridiculous. You're pulling all of this bull crap on this topic, constantly firing back at questions you don't bother to answer, and youre making this look like other people in this debate are the bad people and you're the "good person" in this situation.

I'm not trying to join this debate, but seeing you constantly firing with these stupid responses that barely making any sense is infuriating. You're acting like you have the mental capacity of a 5 yr old. Grow up.

2leah2, metr0n0me and Natsu like this.
  20. Blue_Marlin

No and if i'm not mistaking I said that because @Muunkee said she looks like a man sometimes. (Which judging her forums pictures is false and I would clearly be able to identify her as female if she were in a public area)

There is gonna be no winning with you, I have my opinion. You have yours. I think its ridiculous anyone can allow a man in the female restroom and vice versa, guess we all have opinions. Hope your kids don't get hurt while they are in the bathroom.

Cool, idc.
    abuses
    Well it can harm you, if a man is recording females when they pee, id say that is harming you.

Allowing men in the female restroom effects all women, allowing females in the mens room effects all men. Call me a jerk if ya want, ill take it as a compliment :)

Yes making a man use the mens room makes their life SO hard! Shame on me for "inconveniencing" them!

Cuck is short for cuckold which is defined as someone who's wife sleeps with other men, last I checked I wasn't married.

Cry bully (not 1 word) is someone who abuses someone or their rights and then plays the victim card.... Its not a mans right (or female) to use the opposite sex bathroom and im certainly not playing the victim here lol

Someone with left-wing political views? Im pretty sure im 100% conservative and thats why I think men should be in the mens room...

Someone who takes offense to everything, im not taking offense to anything besides the safety and concerns of other human beings, in the 1860's a snowflake was also someone who opposed slavery... so yes I think slavery should never of happened and i dont take offense to everything like the left does so....

Well I think the new generation of feminists are idiots so, call me what you want. :p
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 8, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 8, 2017 ---
    So they can ask ridiculous questions but I cant? lol

Im saying, dont portray yourself as something you aren't.

Im not saying their bad people? lol wtf

Yes, I should "grow up" because I think a man should use the mens room and a Female should use the womens. totally reasonable.