1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: bathroom policy

1. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Except you are statistically more likely to be raped by a bad cop than a bad transgendered person / regular creepy person masquerading as another gender in a bathroom.

2. 2leah2

2leah2 Celebrity Meeper

pee where you want i don't care. i use the mens restroom when traveling if the line is shorter lol yolo

3. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

Why is it so hard to get you to answer the question? You ask me if I have a brain but you can't even correctly understand and answer my/deinens question. You went on a tangent about something we never asked about then insulted me for trying to keep you in the course of the question at hand. So let's try again:

You support preventive legislation for sexual assault. Correct?

You want to prevent sexual harassment of people going into the wrong bathroom by making it illegal to do so. This is preventive legislation for sexual assault. Likewise this type of case is only a minority, a very very small minority of assault cases. There are more sexual assault cases of police officers forcing themselves onto the opposite sex. So you should also be in favor of making it illegal for police to deal with the opposite sex, just in case one of them was a sexual predator despite the hundreds that are not.

My assumption is that you do not support the latter type of legislation, however you support the former. This is very hypocritical thinking. You don't feel safe with your wife and kid going into a bathroom with a male but you feel safe with them getting stopped by a male police officer? Even though they are more likely to be assaulted by the police officer than by someone in the bathroom. I do not understand your rationale. Can you please explain.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  4. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

No, because I've literally never encountered such a situation, ever. Nor has anyone I know. Nor has anyone they know.

Why in the world would I choose to be afraid of every small thing that will likely never happen to me? Seems like a crap life to live.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 3, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 3, 2017 ---
    San Antonio cop cuffed and raped 19-year-old during traffic stop: police

2 L.A. cops charged with repeatedly raping, ‘preying on’ vulnerable women

Police Sergeant Doubled as Serial Rapist

http://nypost.com/2016/01/21/sicko-ex-cop-gets-263-years-for-raping-black-women-while-on-his-beat/

Cop Charged After Visiting Hospital to Repeatedly Rape a 7-Year-old Patient

--

I've provided more examples of police officers raping American citizens than you've shown of your situation. Should we begin legislation against police officers to keep them away from the opposite sex of American Citizens?

(Before anyone thinks to comment: No, I don't believe cops are rapists. Every group has bad elements)

5. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Actually, want to take a bet?

If I can find more examples of Police Officers raping people than you can of transgendered people, can you agree we need to keep cops away from people, just to make sure it doesn't happen?

Or

If I can find more examples of U.S soldiers raping people than you can of transgendered people, can we agree to keep U.S troops off U.S soil, you know, just in case?
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 2, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 2, 2017 ---
    I'm not arguing that you have an issue with transgendered people. My argument is that your justification isn't sufficient to make legislation. As in, does it occur enough to use it as justification, my position is no.

We can find examples of incidents that have a much higher rate of occurrence that warrant no action, why should this?

6. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

If avoiding questions asked and making excuses and trying to turn the debate around to make you seem more right makes you feel your opinion is "more valid" then keep going : D

7. BlackJack

BlackJack Celebrity Meeper

@Blue_marlin98

Do you know anyone who knows anyone who has been in the scenario you're describing in justification of bathroom laws?

8. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

What we are saying is not whether you insulted someone or not, we don't care what people say in a minecraft forum, that's not the problem. I couldn't careless if someone unfamiliar comes in to the bathroom and leaves in 2 minutes. The problem is that most of your opinions are only backed up by fallacies, that you never take time to respond to everyone, that you just say "everyone has their opinions" when you failed to get your point through.

This isn't just on this thread but on other debate threads as well.

I can't stop you from posting but your posts often contradict themselves

9. BlackJack

I prefer the local creek personally.

qazini, Erebus45, Natsu and 1 other person like this.
  10. BlackJack

If a predator is gonna be hanging out in bathrooms, I doubt a sign saying "Men" or "Women" is going to deter them.

Apologies if this has been said, I cbf to skim through the thread.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  11. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

i thought this was a "raise your hand to go to the bathroom" thing but i guess not

12. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

But you look like a female