1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Banned

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Goofy2018, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goofy2018

Goofy2018 New Meeper

IGN: Goofy2018
    Date/Time: 10/29/2013
    Reason: Xray client
    Ban Length: Perm
    Staff Member: Devilspawn
    Why we should consider your appeal: I believe i should be unbanned because I know that xray is bad and will never do it again. Xray takes resources away from others and is not fair to others also. The only reason i did it was because i was low on money and that is not a good reason at all. If you give me one more chance i will never cheat/hack in meep again. I am greatly sorry for this.

2. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

Thank you for your honesty rather than arguing. Another staff member will make the decision, though.

3. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

We really appreciate the apology. Unfortunately we don't accept appeals for x-ray until 1-2 months have gone by. Could you try again in a few weeks?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.