1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied banned

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal, Oct 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal Meeper

I got banned for possession of xray im not going to lie I did have it. But I didn't do anything with it and I can't because the server has plugin that doesn't allow it.

2. shains

shains never stop fighting

Denied.

TNT404 and Skaros123 like this.
  3. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

as stated by MrHollywoot on your last ban appeal.

http://meepcraft.com/threads/ban-appeal.7358/

ssj2yamcha here is how this is going to go. You're on probation any major infraction will result in a perm ban without appeal so tread lightly. I strongly recommend you be a shining star in the community and have fun instead of harassing people...

Happy Meeping!

You can thank me later ~Mrhollywoot

TNT404 and Skaros123 like this.
  4. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal Meeper

This is not about harassment. annnnnnnd I didn't xray.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2013
  5. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Cannot believe you are appealing after messaging me 'I'm not going to lie that is X-ray mod ' (Same quote, but I corrected your grammar)

You say you didn't use it on Meep, however in this screenshot it is clearly present in a screenshot taken on MeepCraft. Regardless, using any form of hacked client on Meep is a bannable offense, thus you have been banned.

This appeal is denied, you have admitted to, and we have proof of, using a X-Ray hack.

Skaros123 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.