1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Banned

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by lightreaper, Dec 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lightreaper

lightreaper Active Meeper

Solitudereaper
    12/24/2013 3:42 p.m
    Accused of x-raying
    Banned- says I can appeal
    Sirrr_pig...before it was a temp ban from jawarien
    If making another ban appeal insults your intelligence well then I should make a hell of a lot more because you are 1 ***************** if you think that's proof of anything and more players like me? what innocent players that get screwed over by jackasses like you and the rest of meeps lousy staff who think they can do anything just because they're a little power hungry. How all of you were chosen as staff is beyond me because you know what if the old staff was on before meep went to sh1t with all of you I would be fine because they were reasonable people who didn't get a kick out of fucking someone over. I did not mine "straight down onto spawners" I was mining and hit them I got lucky and a little luck gets someone screwed over on this server when this new shitty staff gets selected...you know what I was trying to be polite and get this thing taken care of and try to appeal and get some real evidence from you but you are one unreasonable son of a ***

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2013
  2. lightreaper

yeah don't give a fuck they are thick headed and are already set on their decision so shut the fuck up.... regulations say stay the fuck out of appeals that aren't related to you

3. lightreaper

abiding by the rules...you stupid b1tch if you saw my other appeals ok I was being polite and proper yet the thick headed fuck$ were set so after those ones there wasn't a point anymore...and again if you want to talk about abiding by the rules read them...it says unless you are directly related to the appeal stay out of it

4. Jackl01

Jackl01 Celebrity Meeper

Well I can see how much you wanna come back.

mrli1, Grandblue and Telinus like this.
  5. lightreaper

what the hell am I supposed to provide for counter-evidence and they were not clear in the least all they did was give a video of some random digs

6. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.