1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied BANNED WHY??!!!

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Crafty_fire, Oct 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crafty_fire

Crafty_fire Popular Meeper

i woke up immediatly went on meep (MY FAV SERVER) and found i was banned can someone pls tell me whats going on?? why did shain ban me fr advertising???? i never did anything of the sort ..... i let my friend use my account yesterday and he has a server (hotblock15) is his name hes in my town i think he advertised using my account D: PLS unban me i never did anything it was ma best friend !!:(

2. shains

shains never stop fighting

Crafty, it's in your best interest to follow the format. And also NOT to advertise once again.

I sent you my proof over a conversation. Another staff will accept or deny this.

3. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Some messages you sent were encouraging suers to join a certain other server.

4. Crafty_fire

Crafty_fire Popular Meeper

pls it wasn't me I let my friend hotblock15 use my account he was the one who posted the ip not me
    I beg you unban me PLSS this is my favourite server

5. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

I don't understand why it is *always* someone else's fault. Appeal denied, your account advertised.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.