1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted banned remastered and truthfull

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by jbe0, Dec 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbe0

jbe0 Well-Known Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name):Jbe0
    Date/Time:long time ago
    Reason:using alt to avoid bann
    Ban Length:forever
    Staff Member: Denien0
    Why we should consider your appeal: im sorry for what ever i done palani12 is my brother and im jbeo but palani12 is not my alt he did that on my computer to get him unbanned my alt is mastercrafter_13 and palani12 alt is turzak12 to the break down is me jbe0->mastercrafter_13 and palani12-> turzak12 my brother please check the ip adress if possiable on mastercrafter_13 and Jbe0 same one and palani12 are different from mines please just reconsider i really love this server i miss this server havent played on since august 7 i have learned my lesson on what not to do anymore please just think it over thanks for reading

2. shains

shains never stop fighting

I'm going to have to ask Cooley to review this.

jbe0 likes this.
  3. jbe0

jbe0 Well-Known Meeper

i mean i would be happy to get on skype and video call that he is my bro and palani12 and turzak12 are his and mine are mastercrafter_13 and jbe0 that they are mine if that would be more of a fact of the matter

4. Sjoeppappentrap

Sjoeppappentrap Sjoeppappentrap Elder

After several months of not being on this server you might have learned what you're not supposed to do here.
    You will be unbanned under strict conditions. You'll be watched closely.

Sjoeppappentrap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.