1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Banned for xray

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by demonguy235, Sep 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demonguy235

demonguy235 Active Meeper

IGN: demonguy235
    Banned By: Dianab72
    Reason: Xray
    Hello there I was wondering if I could be unbanned for the use of xray. I honestly dont remeber using it and I don't know when I got banned. I was banned by Dianab72. Please unban me I will learn my lesson, if you make it a temp ban/ Timed ban. I love this server and I have recently bought a $80 rank. please unban demonguy235. thank you

Last edited: Sep 17, 2013
  2. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

So what you are saying is you have learnt your lesson from using it and apologize for this.

Flamedemond likes this.
  3. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Proof:

Netrarc likes this.
  4. demonguy235

demonguy235 Active Meeper

Yes i do apologize... I'll take that as a no, and you guys wont unban me... :/

5. Spider_strike

Spider_strike Well-Known Meeper

You should also be banned for harassing me.

6. Coelho

Coelho Onis_Luck Elder

It seems you xrayed.

7. matt391416

matt391416 Celebrity Meeper

Shouldn't this be a Permanent ban? Sorry but if ANYONE ever uses X-ray, they are permanently banned w/o being unbanned. Even though the decision isn't mine, I would like to say there are many people who said they "Learned their lesson." To what I see the might of but it can be an excuse to be unbanned. Also stating that you spent 80$ won't increase your chances of being unbanned. When someone x-rays, even if they "learned their lesson," they are permanently banned and shouldn't be unbanned. Through all of the people who have been banned for x-ray, I have only seen ONE be unbanned because their brother admit to using it. You yourself knew the consequences of using X-ray. You are an Elite, know the rules, and the consequences. If you did not want to be banned, you shouldn't of X-rayed.

TNT404 likes this.
  8. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

You are correct X-Ray is a permban. This is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.