1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Banned For X-ray.

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Cyber_Punk_, Jan 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyber_Punk_

Cyber_Punk_ Optimist Punk

IGN: Cyber_Punk_
    Date/Time: Not sure.
    Reason:X-ray
    Ban Length: Forever
    Staff Member: Oroperion

Why we should consider your appeal:

Well first off I'd obviously like to claim my innocence. I Do not recall using any "mods" nor "hacks" to gain anything in this server. I have not seen any evidence of my "x-ray" usage and if possible I'd like to see any images/footage of the event taking place proving I'm guilty. Obviously I would like to claim my innocence just like anyone would, however, as I mentioned before, the usage of "hacks" or "mods" were not used at all.

I'd also like to mention that there really is no use in using these hacks because I have paid an additional $320 to the server for my "Ultimate" rank. As well as the fact that I own a town and I have put so much effort into my town as well as time, so to be honest, risking it all wouldn't make any sense.

I appreciate your time, and I hope you take my appeal into consideration.

2. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

I am looking into this.

3. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

Proof will be uploaded momentarily.

Edit: Also, you may not have used mods or hacks, but you did abuse a glitch in the game that allows you to x-ray.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
  4. Cyber_Punk_

Cyber_Punk_ Optimist Punk

4. Hacking/Cheating
    The use of any hack, modification, glitch, or texture pack to give yourself an unfair advantage falls under this category. The things that violate this rule are but not limited to:
    • A modified Minecraft Client
    • Any Full-bright modification
    • Any x-ray related mod/texture pack/glitch
    • Any form of speed hacks
    • Any form of PVP hacks
    • Any form of duplication or “duping”
    • Using any glitch that gives you an unfair advantage and/or being warped somewhere that requires you to use a glitch
    As you may notice, the rule states USING the glitch is banable, however, if you further investigate, I did not at all use this "glitch" to take advantage of anything. I am well aware that the use of glitches is banable, however, The glitch does not even work AT ALL. I do understand you have to do your job, and I commend you on that, honestly, well done. But this did not at all give me any advantage to the game. I enjoy meepcraft immensely and enjoy every aspect of it. Also, I'd like to state that this was for educational purposes only. It was my fault for doing this as it is easy to be mistaken as a banable doing, and I should have spoken to a mod about my doing instead of leaving it. With that being said, I do believe in second chances and I hope you agree, if not, its understandable and you have to do your job to the best of your abilities, which you are doing. Congratulations on that. I do hope you take my appeal into consideration, I have supported the server in many ways, and I hope you realize that. Thanks for your time.

KaiUsesThis likes this.
  5. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

The "use" of a glitch is not dependent on whether you succeeded in exploiting it to your benefit.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2014
  6. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

Upon further review, I have reduced this ban to 7 days. Nothing was mined in the area and the glitch was done once.

nasapc123 and BlackJack like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.