1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Banned for x-ray?

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by EpicNick752, Dec 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EpicNick752

EpicNick752 New Meeper

From what i know.. i haven't used x-ray since i was banned before this day. i learnt my lesson and i haven't used it since. I joined today and find myself banned? I also just donated for Elite on the 24th and now very sad :( i am sure i haven't used x-ray.

2. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

3. EpicNick752

EpicNick752 New Meeper

IGN (In Game Name): EpicNick752
    Date/Time: 26/27 December (not sure when)
    Reason: X-ray
    Ban Length: Permanent
    Staff Member: shainthewolfman
    Why we should consider your appeal: From what i know i haven't used x-ray since i was banned before this, and since then i have learnt my lesson and i have even seen it since. (i deleted when i was first banned) Plus i have donated to Elite on the 24th December and now very sad :( i am sure i haven't used x-ray.

4. EpicNick752

EpicNick752 New Meeper

Anybody gonna reply before it expires or somethin? btw i would be delighted because this is my favourite server! that is the reason why i donated twice.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
    zachforfun123 and Qaztar like this.
  5. shains

shains never stop fighting

Here's my proof:

You have clearly went straight to spawners on a number of occasions within the past week and even placed to stone to try to "cover" your tracks a few times.

6. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

Given the proof that Shainthewolfman has posted, it is clear that you are x-raying. This is not the first time you have been caught using x-ray. The first time you were caught, the MeepCraft staff decided to be generous and give you a second chance on the server. Upon this second occurrence of the infraction, you have been permanently banned from the server. This ban is not appealable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.