1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Banned For Something I Didn't Know Was Illegal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Daniel Cooper, Mar 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daniel Cooper

Daniel Cooper Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): MrDiamondMin3r
    Date/Time: 21/03/14 22:15
    Reason: Toggling pvp
    Ban Length: 1 Day
    Staff Member: MonekeyHead1999
    Why we should consider your appeal: I was selling a fortune god pick to another meeper and then i give her the pick and she say's " I havn't got it" so i look around and see ManUtdFC has taken it so i ask him to give it back and he says no so i toggle the pvp and kill him to get it back, then tpa him back to me and give him all his stuff back exept my pick which i then give to the girl who gave me 40k for it. i now realise that toggling pvp is illegal but please may you consider my situation and change it if not to an unbann but to a 12 hour ban?
    Thanks Yours Sincerely MrDiamondMin3r

2. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

You toggled PVP with no warning and killed ManutdFTW11. Proof in the screenies.

Attached Files:

GingerManOWNS likes this.
  3. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

It is your responsibility to read the rules and fully understand them while playing MeepCraft. If you fail to comply, you will be banned. This appeal is denied, please wait out your ban.

Muunkee-Alexia and GingerManOWNS like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.