1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Banned For Selling Items?

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Necritox3, Jan 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Necritox3

Necritox3 Meeper

I got a 7 Day Ban for Selling i Dunno What from Warp Shop...
    But i only sell Stuff To the Shops

IGN (In-Game Name): Necritox3
    Date/Time:28/1/2014
    Reason:Selling items from /Warp Shop
    Ban Length:7 days
    Staff Member:jacknat96
    Why we should consider your appeal: Well i never sold anyting i bought From The Warp shops
    All the Quartz blocks sold on The V shop Are mined on nether ... Also my obsidian and all i sell at my V shop is found on wild/nether .. Also 7 Days for this ? And i will get a dirty record... he could have checked my /warp shop purchases and he could easly see that all that i sell is got from the wild

Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
  2. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

3. Necritox3

Necritox3 Meeper

No I got it from a Chest in towny wild , and i believe i cant enter the Shop that sells it then since im exclusive

4. Necritox3

Necritox3 Meeper

If its illegall Feel free to take it away... But i find an arbitrary ban being banned for selling somthing u found in wild
    In that case if someone buy 64 dunno slime balls puts in a chest someone finds it and sells would get banned...
    or bricks or anything from there

5. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

It is true that we can not tell where all items you find in the wild come from but we know this item only came from the donor shop and can not be sold on the vshop. Nor can it be owned by anyone without the proper in game rank. I will go ahead and unban you but please keep this in mind during future raids and such.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.