1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Banned for selling items to the donor shop.

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Cyber_Punk_, Sep 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyber_Punk_

Cyber_Punk_ Optimist Punk

Just a few minutes ago, I attempted to log on, and found i was banned by deinen0
    Reason: Selling items from donator shop. (TNT/Brickblock) I do not recall ever selling any of these items, only items i made and collected legally that I wasn't going to use in the near future, so selling them seemed like the sensible thing to do.

There was no evidence provided for my ban either. I also doubt there will be due to the fact i
    didn't do anything wrong.

Please may a mod/Supermod/Admin or any staff member assist my confusion, and explain in detail what i did, please could i ask for them to provide solid proof of me doing any illegal actions.

Akiratohiama likes this.
  2. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

I will look into this, and have Deinen post any proof he may have collected here asap. presently it is 5am-ish in his timezone, so I will request this asap.

3. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

http://gyazo.com/cc1d5f318fcf2d29db6bcf806f8ce36e
    http://gyazo.com/c6caec869c66cfb9c93c697ced99779a

I have seen this proof, demonstrating standing near the TnT Donor shop whilst performing a sales command for 384 TnT, I am standing where the screenshot was taken in this. The second screenshot demonstrates the brick sale also

However I see multiple explanations for both these occurrences, Cyber_Punk_ may have been checking the value of these items at the AdminShop, and once determined the price of these items there, opted to sell on the vShop instead.

4. Cyber_Punk_

Yes, I did explain to Nasapc123 in a very detailed manner what may have occurred during the selling process of the items. The thought of damaging the economy, or taking advantage of meepcraft has never once crossed my mind, I do believe mistakes are commonly made so this is possibly just a misunderstanding in my opinion.

5. RikuoSaragih

RikuoSaragih Well-Known Meeper

That mean Cyber_punk_ gonna unbanned ??? and she got her money backk ?? :confused:

6. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Could you explain how you got the gun powder to make the tnt?

7. Cyber_Punk_

I bought it via vshop, buying tnt and then collecting sand to make the tnt is easy.

8. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

Why would you use the donator shop to adjust prices when you can just do /find tnt and get a price? If you were using even close to the donator shop price your TNT would have been 3.35 PER, instead of the 39.97 you charge each. Not to mention in your sales there is not a single instant of you buying gunpowder.

Edit: You infact did use /fint tnt to find an average price. It's clear you were buying items from both these signs, then again, VERY obviously selling those items in FRONT of the signs, that's how we caught you, because you took zero effort into hiding your crimes.
    http://gyazo.com/cc1d5f318fcf2d29db6bcf806f8ce36e

I am standing in the exact spots you issued to sell command, as you can referance in the hawkeye location given, and the coords on my screen.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2013
  9. Cyber_Punk_

I did use /find if im not mistaken, the reason i didnt set the price to 3.35 is because that would basically crash the market, and I choose the prices that will make me a profit, its not illigal to make a profit. And I can assure you, even though i stood near the signs of the items, it was me checking where i'd rather sell my items to see where i'd make a greater profit.

10. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

Ok, but you still lied here and did not buy even 1 single gunpowder off the vshop, as I've double checked with /sales cyber_punk_

11. Cyber_Punk_

I do recall buying gunpowder a while back, if this does not show up is this possibly an error? or is it because it was a while ago that this happened? I bought a reasonable amount of tnt, i think just enough to make a good stack and a half of tnt? Then I was also given TNT by numerous people when blowing up some mines in the wild, and did not use all the TNT so I sold it.

12. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

No, sales has never reset. It tracks what you sold from day one.

trdavis25 likes this.
  13. Cyber_Punk_

only sales?

14. Cyber_Punk_

I have not done anything illegal, and even though I was directly in front of the signs when selling, it was only to compare prices between the 2 shops. I highly respect that you have to do your job, but please do further investigations. I work hard for the items i receive and make, the TNT for example took about 1-2 weeks to make, The bricks took no less than 2 days to collect. Its just that I put effort into what i collect and make and its all legit.

15. Cyber_Punk_

Thats why I "took zero effort into hiding my crimes" Because there was no crime being performed here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.