1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Banned for "luring"

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by nocturnusrex, Sep 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nocturnusrex

nocturnusrex New Meeper

I was just banned by szenzus for "luring". I don't see how on earth I should be banned! A player asked to TP to me. I accepted and began combat. I did not ask the player to TP to me, I did not trick or entice them. I was simply chosen at random and I assumed they were looking for a fight. They did not contact me before or after asking what was going on, I was simply banned.
    I have never had any problems on this server. I have never been kicked or banned before. I follow the rules and don't cause trouble, so I am baffled as to why this occurred. I don't think I should be banned for something I didn't do! A mod response would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2013
  2. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

You should never accept a tpa and kill a player - If you think it is wrong they are tpa'ing to you don't accept it.

3. nocturnusrex

nocturnusrex New Meeper

That is what I usually do because on other servers I've had people randomly TP to me and kill me. When I got a random request from another player I assumed it was the same sort of challenge and decided a little pvp might be fun. I guess I was wrong, and in the future I will just ignore all unsolicited TP requests.
    However, in this case my actions do not constitute "luring." I didn't talk to this player, I didn't beg this player to come to the wild (which is a PVP zone), I did nothing to entice or tempt them! No one told me my actions were incorrect, I don't see any place in the rules that says that what I did was wrong!

4. nocturnusrex

nocturnusrex New Meeper

So it's been 24 hours now (almost) and I was just hoping to get an idea of whether or not my request to be unbanned has been reviewed or if I just have to suck it up and wait for two more days?

5. nocturnusrex

nocturnusrex New Meeper

Another 24 hours has passed and no response...which I guess is a response of sort in and of itself. Well, I guess I'll see you all tomorrow o_O

6. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Apologies for the late reply. Killing on a tpaccept does constitute luring, and thus this appeal is denied, we will see You soon when this ban expires.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.