1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Banned for "Griefing With Lava Buckets"

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Treavor09, Sep 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Treavor09

Treavor09 New Meeper

I was not griefing with lavabuckets. I placed the lava and almost instantly removed it. I dont know what the guy who modreqed was thinking because i did not grief anything at all...

2. MrHollywoot

MrHollywoot Popular Meeper

Treavor09 - You were logged placing lava down 3 times on a plot you do not own this does qualify as griefing. The ban appeal is denied.

Another note: Lately you have been pushing the buttons of a lot of people just to get a rise out of others. This behavior is not allowed on meepcraft and this being your 5th ban you should know better at this point.

If you are banned for any reason after this point I will push for a account wipe or perm ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.