1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Banned for glitch exploit?

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by SirNathaniel, Jan 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirNathaniel

SirNathaniel Popular Meeper

IGN:SirNathaniel
    Time 1/3/2014
    Reason:glitch exploit?
    Time: perm
    Staff member: Sjoeppappentrap

Why you should Consider: i have no idea What glitch i exploited? i did my time last February for my ban by theEditson so i dont think that that an should be re banned if that is what i did. I Saw a glitch in a video that you place certain blocks by certain blocks to see underground but it doesn't even work. if it did i planned to notify the mods so they could fix it. also, with this being my first time "exploiting a glitch" my ban should be 6 hours to 1 day according to the rules. i hope that you consider removing this ban or shortening it because i didnt know that what i was doing was wrong and it didn't even work so i had no point in notifying the mods.

I just donated today for elite and i would appreciate you to consider this appeal.

2. SirNathaniel

here is the "official rule"

7. Glitch Exploiting
    Trying to place a block where one cannot be placed, in order to take advantage of lag and reach places you were not supposed, or attempting to take advantage of any known glitch to do the same is illegal.

1st: Temp-ban 6hours 2nd: 1 day, 3rd: 3 days

3. Sjoeppappentrap

Sjoeppappentrap Sjoeppappentrap Elder

The glitch works the same as x-ray, x-ray results into a permban.

Sjoe

4. SirNathaniel

So there is no way to get unbanned? It didn't even work. I just lagged out and then dug straight down. I would have told you guys in the bug report if it had.

5. SirNathaniel

That video doesn't show anything but show the black inside of a red stone block. I said it didn't work so I didn't tell you about it otherwise I would have.

6. SirNathaniel

I lagged it the last time and then I just gave up in seeing if it worked. It was a mistake that didnt report it like I intended if it worked seeing as not reporting it got me banned because you guys thought I was actually doing it. I love meepcraft and had no intention of using it to help me. I was testing it multiple times to ensure that it wasn't just black because of lack of caves I didn't report it because there was no reason since it didnt work and you must have fixed it before I found out. I am just wondering if I could get unbanned or atleast a shorter ban since I did it (with no intention of using it for myself) if you go to the other places I did it you could probably find caves that I couldn't see because it didnt work for me I have no clue why I'm being banned for trying to help meep and why a video evidence is being used against me when all it does is prove that it doesn't work. I am just asking for a lighter or no more ban since my intent was to help the server stop people from getting around the x ray mod ban. I'm sorry that it looks like i was using it for the wrong purposes but I did not gain from it and I wanted to help meep.

7. SirNathaniel

Your video shows you inside the block. I am not sure how you did that as I continually lagged back between them and never saw anything but black. I love the server and would love to be able to use my elite upgrade and not lose access to this community over an misunderstanding

8. Sjoeppappentrap

Sjoeppappentrap Sjoeppappentrap Elder

It does work.

Flamedemond likes this.
  9. SirNathaniel

I am yet again stating that it did not work for me. all i saw was the black that you saw where there weren't caves because i couldn't get into the block. Still, is there any way that you could reconsider the perm ban. i have repeatedly stated that i was not attempting to use it to gain money or items. you seem to be ignoring everything except trying to prove me wrong when i say that it doesn't work for me. it may for you but not for me. i may have been wrong for not reporting it but i just want to know if there is any way possible that i could recive a lighter punishment since i wasnt using it to break the rules, but to try to help the server

10. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

After reviewing your case, we have to decided to lower your ban time to 7 days due to prior ingame history and only attempting this in one place and admitting what you did. Do not let this happen again, as it will be perm.

11. SirNathaniel

Thank you very much. I will be sure to stick to the rules from now on

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.