1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Banned by DianaB72 for ''Minor Towny Theft'' ?!

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by iDonkeyPower, Sep 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iDonkeyPower

iDonkeyPower New Meeper

4 minutes ago I was banned for 1 day due to ''minor towny theft'' I was at terrarium when suddenly I got banned, if there was any reason to get banned it may be this one (And she's confused):
    Someone shouted there was people griefing at a town, I spawned in it and I saw people running like crazy, when I asked was what happening it resulted the towny perms for outsiders to switch was on, I opened a chest and there was some crappy stuff in it and as I do NOT need it and I do NOT want to raid/steal anyone I did NOT take anything. I started idling around, but that's all! And that happened about 4 hours ago, maybe she didn't type my name ok when doing the command, I have no idea why am I banned and as I can only play on weekend I am mad >:I

2. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

3. iDonkeyPower

iDonkeyPower New Meeper

Ugh, check my Balance or my stuff if you want, I don't need that, I threw it away near the minecart zone. Plus the other people was putting lava and TNT, I even went to my house for some buckets and picked the lava up to help them. Well.. I do recognize I took those stuff, everyone was doing it so I don't know, I followed the crowd. Anyway, even if I do not get unbaned I am sorry and I will help the owner of the town if he needs anything :/

4. matt391416

matt391416 Celebrity Meeper

Stealing is stealing. Please just wait out the ban. Proof was post so cant really unban. Please wait out the tempban.

Toostenheimer likes this.
  5. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Denied. Wait your ban out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.