1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by georgiadogs123, Nov 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. georgiadogs123

georgiadogs123 Active Meeper

Ing: georgiadogs123
    Time: like 5 min ago
    Infraction: major towny theft
    Consider: 1) first offence 2) I only took from 4 people who were very inactive 3) crappy stuff
    Evidence: check ban history

2. georgiadogs123

Length: perma :/
    Banned by: Sirrr_Pig

3. georgiadogs123

Ok? All these moons get away with it and I've spend ayear and $80. Ill refund them all I don't care

4. georgiadogs123

Plus, I only took things from inactive players. It was potty stuff with no value.

5. georgiadogs123

Ok, only can a staff comment on this. And all I ask is could it be shortened to like a week? If and when I get unbanned, I will refund everyone.

6. georgiadogs123

I thought that first offence major theft was only 7days? And second was perma?
    I'm sorry tho, I NEED MeepCraft

7. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

http://imgur.com/a/WDJ5Q Here is the proof for this ban, another staff memeber will accept/deny it. The perm was due to the fact that you were the mayor and you stole from the residents, and planned to delete the town. However, I am for this reduced to a week ban as long as you are removed as current mayor and the residents get their items back.

8. georgiadogs123

I will refund everyone and I will give the town to the most active player of the town for free.

9. georgiadogs123

So are you making the decision if the ban will be shortened to 7 days or will some one else say?

Last edited: Nov 12, 2013
  10. georgiadogs123

No, I was never banned for theft before. This is the first time ever. The only thing I was ever banned for before the reset was cussing at staff and luring.

11. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

This isn't my call, but I would be in support of a reduction to 1 week. Under this condition. Any FURTHER rule violation, be in caps, spam, cursing, etc will result in a the perm ban coming back into effect. (And any of Pig's conditions).

georgiadogs123 likes this.
  12. georgiadogs123

So if i was ever kicked for anything, it would result in a ban? That's a little harsh but, anything to get back on the server. That's two staff for the ban shortened..

13. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

You reapply in 2 weeks for an unban. Denied at this stage due to an extreme history of language/content related bans preceding this ban.

Flamedemond and CyborgZeroX like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.