1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Drsparklz, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drsparklz

Drsparklz New Meeper

IGN:Drsparklz
    Date/Time: October31, about 12:00 USA
    Reason:Advertisement
    Ban Length:permanent
    Staff Member:
    Why we should consider your appeal: I believe this ban was given out unfairly. I was typing in www.meepcraft.com to tell Lscheer what the web site was. The site was turned into a series of random letters and numbers. I tried again and had the same result. by this time I realized that this was the advertising protection. I showed it to Lscheer and was then banned. I made a mistake. I was not trying to advertise and am very sorry if this was offending or a serious offense. I had no warning before I was banned, and I was not informed that I was banned until November first. Please consider unbanning me. thank you for your time and consideration

jpp, Nager2012 and Netrarc like this.
  2. Netrarc

Netrarc Popular Meeper

If it helps, drsparklz has been a valuable resident in Silverlake. He has helped clear plots, built a nice house, and generally been a good community member. I cannot speak to the situation leading to the ban, but based on recent performance, I strongly believe that drsparklz meant no harm.

MeepStats likes this.
  3. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

I will attempt to track down RossCoomb's proof of this

4. jpp

jpp Popular Meeper

I believe that every one should be given a 2nd chance.

5. RossCoombs

RossCoombs Popular Meeper

Unbanning. I do have the proof, and if you would like it I will give it to you, but I didn't realise it was a URL.
    Sorry for any inconveniences. I will give you 25k out of my own pocket for it. :)

jpp and Netrarc like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.