1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Ban Appeal...

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by the_sexy_ninja, Oct 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_sexy_ninja

the_sexy_ninja Popular Meeper

IGN: the_sexy_ninja
    Date/Time: 12.15 am EST 25 October
    Reason: Minor Towny Theft?
    Ban Length: 1 day
    Staff Member: shainthewolfman
    Why we should consider your appeal: I took some enchanted books from my irl friend.. and I paid him, and he said okay. That was it. Then, as he was moving out of his town, he asked adtheren to check his chests? And he found logs of me taking the books. I had already paid him...

XxNine_TailsxX likes this.
  2. the_sexy_ninja

the_sexy_ninja Popular Meeper

Apparently I haven't paid him... according to HawkEye logs? I'm quite sure I did take them with his permission over Skype.. any idea which books they were?

Edit: The 2 /3 books were Unbreaking 3.. and if you check the logs of the next morning.. I paid him 25k, followed by him paying me back 15k coz he said I was overpaying. Check the logs please?

3. shains

shains never stop fighting

Accepted, giant misunderstanding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.