1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Saltomontal, Oct 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saltomontal

Saltomontal New Meeper

Name: Saltomontal
    Banner: DianaB72
    Reason: X-ray

I used x-ray. That is true. I put x-ray on my minecraft, then i wanted to try it on a server. I took the first server i found, then i started to mine on it. First i thought that it was a boring server, but then I found out that it was a awesome server. It was very nice with the bank and the cool things in wild. But i forgot to stop using x-ray. I really regret that. I will never use a cheat on a server again. If I can get unbanned I would be so happy that i don´t cant thank you enough… Please let play on the server again and I promise that I will not use x-ray again.

2. shains

shains never stop fighting

X-ray is not allowed on this server. We appreciate your honesty, but it's a permanent ban no questions asked. This appeal is denied. Consider posting another appeal in a month or two.

3. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Denied - we do not allow xray on the server, and appealing such a short time after your ban will not allow anyone to consider an unban.I may consider this in the future, you may appeal a short while from now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.