1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Christopher M, Oct 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christopher M

Christopher M New Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): CaptainBuscuz
    When you were banned: June-July 2014, I'm not sure
    Reason: X-ray
    Ban Length: Perm
    Staff Member: Bob4444444
    Why we should consider your appeal: So first of all, i was using Forge, not a Hacked Client, (I don't know how to install one and don't ever want to because i don't want to get banned.) I had minimaps as a mod on forge and i thought that forge was OK because everyone who uses mods uses forge. (And the minimaps i used showed me where clusters of zombies, creepers, skeletons, etc. etc. were, so i would dig down in hopes of a dungeon, and i was right most of the time.) Then i looked at the rules when i was banned and it said NO clients whatsoever, including forge. So i'm sorry that i didn't look at the rules when i joined the server. I promise ill use regular Minecraft, (no Mods, Forge, Other Clients, etc. etc.) for now on.

P.S. And when i was temp banned the first time, it also said "X-Raying" and i didn't now what i was doing wrong. So I'm sorry. I really didn't know.

Thanks, CaptainBuscuz

Bob4444444, Jiltism and Toostenheimer like this.
  2. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

Hello Christopher, we do not allow minimaps with radars on it, hence why we don't allow the use of Zan's minimap on this server. To be allowed back on this server this is necessary:
    • Uninstallation of all minecraft mods (minus the ones stated in our rules that are allowed)
    • A refresher of all our rules (please read them basically)
    • The next ban you have in 30 days of your unbanning is un-appealable
    • Your next x-ray ban is unappealable
    If you agree to these terms you will be allowed back on the server. Please respond if you agree or not. Thank you

3. Christopher M

Christopher M New Meeper

I agree with all your terms. And I've already read the rules. Thanks CaptainBuscuz

superbros1211 likes this.
  4. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

Unbanned.

Bob4444444 and Toostenheimer like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.