1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by 1234567890Number, Sep 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1234567890Number

1234567890Number Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): J_Hoch
    When you were banned: Sunday 9/27/14
    Reason: PvP logging in Terrarium
    Ban Length: Dunno
    Staff Member: abbythrowstuff
    Why we should consider your appeal: Really, you don't know how much work I went through to get that god kit. Plus, I carry so much stuff in my inventory-all god kit, among 3 fire resist potions, shears, and I'm low on money! I also was not prepared to fight as I did not expect another armored player to come in, so I logged to prevent me from dying, not to surprise the other player(s). This is the first time I have been banned for combat logging, so really, please consider this!
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 30, 2014, Original Post Date: Sep 30, 2014 ---
    Cont: I also have to add that I spent 50 hours total sitting at grinders, buying and selling things for enchanted books, and the countless experience I spent on the god set! That's why I logged, not to buy time or have an unfair advantage, but to protect myself because I was really low on health!
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 30, 2014 ---
    Also the fact that I'm really bad at melee pvp.

2. MCRichHuey

MCRichHuey Celebrity Meeper

Translation: I was wearing my God gear in Terrarium, hoping to pwn some noobs, and then one of the noobs had a friend in God gear who proceeded to school me in the fine arts of PVP. After soiling my pants, I disconnected as quickly as possible to go change, not realizing that my actions would cause me to get a ban. :D

3. Jaruv

Jaruv Popular Meeper

Combat logging is when you disconnect to not die, it has nothing to do with surprising other players when you suddenly appear in the middle of the terrarium.

And if you try to log on you will see how long you've been banned, it'll either stand something like ''You have been perm banned, go to meepcraft.com to appeal this ban'' or ''You have been temp-banned for ''x amount of days, go to meepcraft.com to appeal this ban''. If it stands ''perm (Permanently) banned'' it means that you are banned forever, if it's temp(temporarily)-banned it means you have been banned for a certain amount of time.

benster82 likes this.
  4. benster82

benster82 Celebrity Meeper

You assume the risk of losing everything you are carrying the moment you step into the terrarium.

legendcaleb likes this.
  5. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

You were banned for 6 hours. Your ban has been over for almost a day now.

ShadowBlizzard likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.