1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by SwagUnitedFC, Aug 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwagUnitedFC

SwagUnitedFC Well-Known Meeper

Ign: SwagUnitedFC
    When Banned: idk
    Reason: Greifing towny theft
    Ban length: perm
    Staff member: idk
    Why we should consider your appeal:
    Well the day I did all of this dirty work in me and my friends town was the day I found out one of them went into my account and payed themselves 750k. After finding out that my 750k was gone I did /home 1 and found out that my home was flooded. I started clearing that up and it took me about an hour and a half. While clearing my home my anger just grew and grew. Mostly about the 750k because it took me a very long time to get that because I don't gamble. After clearing I decided to burn the town with flint and steel. Moving on, I know that my account is my responsibility, I have changed my password.
    As for the towny theft; CNKRanger (irl friend) said he was done with meep and has not logged on for a while so his stuff was going to delete after inactivity so I took some stuff. And when I took stuff from chases house/plot it was only pots that he said I could take for pvp. I didn't know he would turn it against me saying I stole them :(
    I am very sorry for the staff having to handle this and using up their time.
    I am also very sorry to Ryker (ryker26) and Logan (CNKRANGER). Although you two were apart of the flooding of my house, I went over the top with my anger towards you two. As for chase (chaase5) I have nothing to be sorry for. You know what you did.
    If I do get unbanned I will move towns if they do not want me back in Rykindore.

Thank you for reading,

SwagUnitedFC

lfpnub and Jiltism like this.
  2. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

Unbanned.

SwagUnitedFC likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.