1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by YEHAAAAAAAAAAAW, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YEHAAAAAAAAAAAW

YEHAAAAAAAAAAAW Popular Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): coolmaxx
    When you were banned: about a month ago or so (?)
    Reason: Scamming
    Ban Length: Perm
    Staff Member: Jwarian
    Why we should consider your appeal: I'm not going to lie like most people do in their appeals, claiming to be sorry and such, we all know those people only do it to have better chances of getting unbanned.The reason which it will be more beneficial to the server to unban me is, with my coolmaxx account I won't do anything really harmful apart from occasionally trolling around and being my sarcastic douche self, however, if I were to stay banned, I would most likely continue to scam the new players till a point that they won't return, because that's the only thing I can enjoy on meep while being banned on my main.

2. CaptaineAli

CaptaineAli Popular Meeper

So your basically blackmailing staff into unbanning you?

Iatemyfriends, leodavinci9000 and Ace like this.
  3. YEHAAAAAAAAAAAW

YEHAAAAAAAAAAAW Popular Meeper

You have no reason to post on this appeal because you're not involved in any way, but since you went through the trouble of asking this, no, I'm not blackmailing, I'm just saying they should take in consideration what I can do and make sure personal feelings don't cloud their judgement when handling this appeal

4. Quaddy

Quaddy Retired | SuperDuperMegaTrooper

I couldn't help myself but laugh at your approach with this appeal as it seems you believe you would be doing MeepCraft a favor by being unbanned. An appeal is a REQUEST to be unbanned and I'm not sure you understand how to properly request an unban, but I will tell you threatening MeepCraft and its players is certainly not the way to do it.

Denied.

Muunkee-Alexia, Ace and Bob4444444 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.