1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by YourMajestyCaleb, May 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YourMajestyCaleb

YourMajestyCaleb New Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name):Yourmajestycaleb
    Date/Time of Ban: 5/10
    Date/Time of Ban Appeal: 5/11
    Reason: KitPvpHacks
    Ban Length: I Don't know
    Staff Member: LexKristen
    Why we should consider your appeal:
    I don't hack, I just block fight,which is allowed, I have several videos of me fighting which will be uploaded on request of Jwarian.
    I have the videos mostly to get rid of hackers, but I haven't posted them yet because I haven't know how to post till I went to the teamspeak and asked staff.
    If you need the videos, or any other info, just ask.

Last edited: May 12, 2014
    Unbrocken and sterfry20 like this.
  2. sterfry20

sterfry20 Well-Known Meeper

I also have videos of us pvping together as well as catching hackers. I still have a few of them if his videos don't prove anything miraculously.

YourMajestyCaleb and Unbrocken like this.
  3. Jwarian

Jwarian Celebrity Meeper

It never hurts to put all your evidence on the table, I suggest doing that while we await lex's.

4. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

It was I who noticed you looked suspicious, so I got lex to come and record. After reviewing the recording, we both decided that you were in fact hacking by using kill aura + blocking at the same time. With this technique you managed to escape most damage and survived for prolonged periods of time while being constantly hit. You should have died much faster then you did. You were also eating your soup, swinging, and blocking all in the same movement which is not possible.

Here's the proof of your ban:

LexKristen likes this.
  5. YourMajestyCaleb

It is possible to eat food very quickly if you use number keys, which is what i have to use since my mouse cant scroll, and you also can see me eating several times through out the video.
    Also If i had kill aura I would of hit her at 1:06.
    I, as you said, use blocking, which is why I survive, plus heals for kills.
    I also suprised her or had some advantage(like the ladder) most of the time.
    I will upload several videos of me fighting so you can see this, I have to get home first, they will be uploaded today, so be on the look out. You can prove the date by reviewing chat and comparing to video.
    I am sure that you will then notice that I dont hack, because I know that I don't. If their was a way to show you my computer so you can see that I don't have any hacked client, I would. If their is tell me and I will happily Comply.

sterfry20 likes this.
  6. Flamedemond2

Unless you can upload a video of you while you were in kitpvp there is no validation you would be able to give us seeing as it would be very possible to just turn off the client. And regardless of whether you turn it off now, that doesn't mean you didn't use them before.

SirCallow and Draqq like this.
  7. YourMajestyCaleb

As I said, compare the chat logs to the videos I will upload and you will see that they are from before I was banned, these videos are all in Kitpvp.
    So there is no way I could have erased the hacks I don't have, and have never had.

8. sterfry20

sterfry20 Well-Known Meeper

YourMajestyCaleb likes this.
  9. Hillbilly19970

Hillbilly19970 Celebrity Meeper

May I just mention this...You may upload a video of you not hacking however this proves nothing because you may well have just turned them off. In the video show it looked like hacks so you posting a video of you not hacking is no proof of your innocence.

Once again I'm sorry for posting on this but I thought that this information was important.

-Hill

10. YourMajestyCaleb

I can upload these, while in shcool.
    Again I will say, If they look at the videos I will upload when I get home, and compare the chat logs, they can prove the time, which this all happened on 5/10. Due to the fact that I was banned while offline, I could not have recorded after that, just before.

sterfry20 likes this.
  11. Flamedemond2

This will be left for now until you are able to post the videos. After they are posted, we will review and get back you on our decision.

Edit: no more posts on this thread unless they contain relevent/new information. Warning points will be distributed accordingly.

12. YourMajestyCaleb

One Video:
    More coming
    --- Double Post Merged, May 12, 2014, Original Post Date: May 12, 2014 ---
    Second Video:
    If you need more, for whatever reason, tell me.
    If you listen you can hear my spam clicking xD
    Which is another sign I don't hack.
    Compare the chat logs to the video to get times and dates.
    -Caleb

Flamedemond, SX1 and sterfry20 like this.
  13. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

Hi, so I basically made a mistake, and I deeply apologize. I have a Mac which comes with a Magic Mouse (one button.) I just assumed it was impossible to block and hit on minecraft, since I couldn't do it with my mouse because it is only one button (click on the left to left click, on the right to right click, but you can't do it at the same time.) I don't really know what was going through my head, kind of blanked the fact that not everyone has the same mouse as I do. I really hope you can understand, and you will be unbanned asap. My mistake, and again I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.